test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starfleet: Section X

borrowedtuneborrowedtune Member Posts: 138 Arc User
BorrowedTune's latest action packed, story driven adventure is now live on holodeck.

Make sure to watch the Epic YouTube Trailer.

Title: Starfleet: Section X
Author: BorrowedTune
ID: ST-HDGCZ9P32
Language: English
Level: 16+
Allegiance: Starfleet
Starting Location: Delta Volanis Cluster (Sirius Sector Block)

A chance meeting, while attending a conference on a Federation colony, leads your ship and crew to an investigation into the bizarre realm of fringe science. Yet not all questionable scientific study can be so easily dismissed and soon the fate of the entire universe rests solely upon your shoulders as ghosts from the past return to wreak havoc on the present.

Starfleet: Section X (S01E01) is the pilot episode of a planned, short-run series. Whether or not the series gets greenlit and picked up depends entirely on the STO community. Play the mission. Rate the mission.

Starring: You
Runtime: Estimated 40 minutes
Original Air Date: March 22, 2015

Author's notes:
  • Feel free to use this thread for discussion and/or reviews.
  • Any reviewer, either here on this forum or elsewhere, can use this thread as my "blanket permission" to go ahead and post a review in any format you see fit, good or bad.
  • At the time of this posting, Starfleet: Section X can be found under the "Review Content" mission tab in the Foundry.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by borrowedtune on

Comments

• borrowedtuneborrowedtune Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Just a quick update. The mission is now out of review and can be found under the "browse all" tab. Still not showing up under T3 though. I assume this has something to do with the weighted review system.

Speaking of which... why do we still have a weighted review system? Is there anyone who likes this feature? :confused:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,100 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Awesome mission. I'll bug Drogyn later, so that foundry mob talk about it in their next podcast thingy mabob.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • theyredeadjimtheyredeadjim Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Good mission! I really enjoyed it :)

BTW, ever notice how the Rura Penthe map looks like a guy's head? Personally, I think aliens carved it out :D
    edited April 2015
    BTW, ever notice how the Rura Penthe map looks like a guy's head? Personally, I think aliens carved it out :D

/e facepalm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 979 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I quite enjoyed the mission. I like mysteries :D

I noticed, though, that when I'm supposed to talk to Astrid, the objectives say "Talk to Asteriks".
  • johnnysnowballjohnnysnowball Member Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    guljarol wrote: »
    I quite enjoyed the mission. I like mysteries :D

I noticed, though, that when I'm supposed to talk to Astrid, the objectives say "Talk to Asteriks".

... That would be FRINGE humor.
    edited April 2015
    Hehe... yes. The running gag goes meta when it starts appearing in your mission tracker and interact buttons. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jer5488jer5488 Member Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Played this one last night, it was a very enjoyable mission. Good characters, fun fights, and some very nice maps. You did a really good job on this one.

Your missions have always been great and this one was no different. Thanks for the time you spent making it.