test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Roleplay italiano

vierchowoodvierchowood Member Posts: 9 Arc User
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies .

Sorry, we can't allow non-English posts in the English language forums ~Bluegeek
Post edited by vierchowood on

Comments

• vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,336 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Basically for anyone who doesn't understand Italian, I believe the OP wishes to know if it's worth him trying to roleplay in his primary language of Italian.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,882 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Use goggle translate or something similar next time :D
    DUwNP.gif

• bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm very sorry, but we cannot allow non-English language posts in the English-language forums, per forum rules.

~Bluegeek
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
  • vierchowoodvierchowood Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ok,
    i tought would be better write this message in italian language, i didn't know it is forbidden. I'm sorry for that.

What i wrote is a call to italian roleplayers, if there are, and i asked if does italian roleplay fleet exist.

Thanks for attention.
    edited April 2015
    Then, nothing? Maybe it means i will have to make one fleet like this! :P
  • nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hei mate o/
    Like i said to you the other month via pm and on mmorpgitalia forum, there aren't so many italians or italian fleets addicted to the roleplay. In my fleet CSI there aren't, not even in bsg or mmvi (and i think the same for fsi for what i know of them). Btw, i found an italian roleplay guy the other week, i'll pm you the @handle ;)
    Ah, good luck for your fleet project :)
    edited April 2015
    Thank you so much, Nando! :)
    Like you see, i'm very persevering!! :P