test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't turn in 'Divide et Impera'

blackrewblackrew Member Posts: 32 Arc User
I did the whole mission, the only thing that isn't checked on the mission list is "Report to Starfleet". But I can't Hail Starfleet to turn this in. I've restarted the game and still no.

In the Overview tab it says it's a completed mission..

Comments

• starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    blackrew wrote: »
    I did the whole mission, the only thing that isn't checked on the mission list is "Report to Starfleet". But I can't Hail Starfleet to turn this in. I've restarted the game and still no.

In the Overview tab it says it's a completed mission..

"Divide et Impera" no longer exists in the game. If you still had it in your queue you're screwed. Delete it.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • blackrewblackrew Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    starswordc wrote: »
    "Divide et Impera" no longer exists in the game. If you still had it in your queue you're screwed. Delete it.

Alright thanks.
  • hfmuddhfmudd Member Posts: 881 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    starswordc wrote: »
    "Divide et Impera" no longer exists in the game.

And good riddance.
    If you still had it in your queue you're screwed.

Oh, you were screwed by that mission period.
    Delete it.

Advice the devs finally followed.
  • nadiezjanadiezja Member Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm so sorry you played the worst MMO quest ever, after it ceased to be necessary, and then got no reward for it.
  • nadiezjanadiezja Member Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Actually, check your in-game mail. I couldn't let such suffering go entirely unrewarded. :)
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    There is a player recreation in the foundry, if you want to play through that, probably qualifies for rewards now.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • daniela1055daniela1055 Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    Same problem here... the old mission still exists, is playable but impossible to turn in.​​
  • kittyflofykittyflofy Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    nadiezja wrote: »
    I'm so sorry you played the worst MMO quest ever, after it ceased to be necessary, and then got no reward for it.

That was NOT the worst mission lol. Not by far... in the cardassian arc there are several missions that are a hate in the TRIBBLE. I cant wait to see all of em revamped. But im afraid i will not be here to see it lol.