test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

delta recruitment Kassae 4 artifact

voidstaarvoidstaar Member Posts: 33 Arc User
I've searched everywhere on kassae 4 and there is no iconian artifact to be found.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,007 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    voidstaar wrote: »
    I've searched everywhere on kassae 4 and there is no iconian artifact to be found.

It's north west of the boss fight by a tree
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • Options
    verrisverris Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Could someone please be more specific? I'm stuck on this.
  • Options
    lingeringsoul888lingeringsoul888 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    verris wrote: »
    Could someone please be more specific? I'm stuck on this.

ok, North West West
  • Options
    plaztikman64plaztikman64 Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ok, North West West

Could you please point your finger to that direction? :P
  • Options
    matth431matth431 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Better yet, point your finger at the V key... It's there for more than finding crafting stuff, people.
  • Options
    mbfmbf Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    To be fair....the scan key kept leading me back to the corpse, but here's the general area of where the artifact is on Kassae IV: http://i.imgur.com/jrUuxtD.png
  • Options
    adamkafeiadamkafei Member Posts: 6,539 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    There's a path that runs from the northern generator to the western one, it's goes behind the bushes, the device is on that path.
    ZiOfChe.png?1
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    mbf wrote: »
    To be fair....the scan key kept leading me back to the corpse, but here's the general area of where the artifact is on Kassae IV: http://i.imgur.com/jrUuxtD.png
    Yeah, try moving as far away as you can. (in this case NW) You need to get to a place where the artifact is closer than the corpse.

This problem is inverted on Forcas, one of the crafting mat nodes there is so close to the artifact that the tricorder will ALWAYS point at the artifact. That particular mat node is also better hidden than most(behind several crates).
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    majortwilightmajortwilight Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Go to the west shield generator tower. Turn and face north. You'll see a tree dead ahead that is on the left side of the path. Go straight to it. Turn right (east) and look down the path. You'll see a tree straight ahead on the left side of the path. Head for that tree. The Iconian Artifact is on the ground at the base of that tree, and you should see the glowie and the delta symbol as you run up to it.
  • Options
    zzzspina01zzzspina01 Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    what im doing is from central hub. im going down the path, past the the body to the tower. at that tower with the hub to my back im turning left, witch is then facing me north as far as I can tell. and theres a tree just a few feet in front of me. then when I turn left form there. it sends me back to the hub. or a path just to the right of this tree if I go this way it send me toward the next tower with the crate. I cant find the delta artifact. when I do a scan I just get sent back to the body.

Q1 - do I stay on solid ground or do I need to walk in swamp water.
    Q2 - witch tower do I start at, the one past the body. the one with the creat or the other,
    Q3 - is up=N, down=S, left=E, and right=W.
    Q4 -
    I cant brain I have the dumb
  • Options
    zzzspina01zzzspina01 Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ok I got it. start from the tower that isn't past the body or the one with the crate. its to the left of the center hub. turn to face the top of the map. go to tree and turn right. move forward slightly and there it should be,
    I cant brain I have the dumb
  • Options
    kirkinaustinkirkinaustin Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Easiest way to find this is to go NW from the main building there is a big gap between two trees that leads into an open marsh area, enter the marsh, you will then come across some dry ground with what looks like a trail that goes east and west, turn west (left) and you will see a big tree not too far away, the artifact is on the other side of the tree.
  • Options
    gordon1980gordon1980 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    lol, I ran that both so many times and kept running past it...haha...if only I would have ran in the other direction first, I would have found it much easier.
  • Options
    focslainfocslain Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ah thank you all for this thread. Had issues finding it myself. Now will have to reply the mission and collect that artifact.
  • Options
    sagison1sagison1 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    As above, thanks for this thread - I was wandering all over!
  • Options
    testsutetestsute Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Another set of directions, if those previously posted aren't helping...

Get to the ring-shaped path that goes from one shield generator to another; imagining the ring shape as a clock, head to the 9:30 position. The iconian thingo will be on the outside edge of the path.