test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mission Treasure Trading Station no longer completing

szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I tried the mission two times with my new Delta recruit. It didn't register the rescue of Martha. You beam out after talking to her and you can destroy the Klingon ship. But the mission doesn't complete. Back in sector space it only gives you the option to continue the mission from when you entered the cargo bay.

It may have something to do with the Iconian artifact that has been added to the map. It is in the first section of the Trading station (where you scan for security violations). But the objective only briefly shows up at the beginning of the second part when you enter the cargo bay.
Post edited by szim on

Comments

• ussprometheus79ussprometheus79 Member Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have this problem as well. Two other people in my fleet have the same issue.

You rescue Marta, beam up and destroy the Klingon ship. As soon as you go into sector space you're stuck with the continue: roadblocks option.
    If you've come to the forums to complain about the AFK system, it's known to be bugged at the moment.
  • steven74205steven74205 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm having the same issue, and I've been in Zone chat where people are reporting the same. The mission gets stuck on "Roadblocks". I've picked up the Iconian tech, but without being able to complete this mission, I can't complete the Klingon War storyline.

Any advice?
  • dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Having the same issues as well since it moves you from safety inspection straight to roadblock with a quick flash of an instruction to use the turbolift. I am going to assume that we are still expected to activate the turbolift even though we no longer have the option to and so the mission is blocked and thus we cannot finish the arc and earn Delta rewards.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • boromir45boromir45 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here - stuck at that point in the mission.

The only suggestions I've ssen to fix the mission is to skip the mission which is not something I want to do.

I think I'll leave it for now and check later to see if Cryptic decide to fix it or not.

Cheers
  • nyxadrillnyxadrill Member Posts: 1,242 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Confirming, same here. Cannot complete the mission.
    server_hamster6.png
  • robinsonfamilyrobinsonfamily Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am having the same issue as well, dropping the mission and restarting it does not work as well. I hope they fix this. I submitted a bug report on it. In the mean time I got credit for the delta part and decided to skip the mission so I can advance in the story arc!
  • divvydenddivvydend Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I got same trouble but will story arc be complete if you skip this mission even after getting Iconian piece? I didn't think it would show as completion of arc.
  • erikmodierikmodi Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Well, glad it's not just me.
  • adamkafeiadamkafei Member Posts: 6,539 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I too have this issue, I've tried doing it including the Iconian tech, not including it, including the tactical optional, not including it. It simply doesn't register.
    ZiOfChe.png?1
  • chipg7chipg7 Member Posts: 1,577 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same issues.

I was surprised when I saw the Iconian tech in the way to cargobay 6, 'cause it wasn't in the objectives list - it is, for sure, in the Delta list.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,017 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Stuck at the same point myself. Rescue Marta, Destroy the negh'var, warp out... wants you to go back to rescue Marta.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • crypticgadflycrypticgadfly Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hi Folks,

We've made a change to the map's server that should reduce the chance of this happening until we can get a more bulletproof fix out. In the mean time, two workarounds to try if you run into the issue:

1) Exit the mission and then re-enter the mission and then attempt to complete it.
    OR
    2) Drop the mission and then retry it from the beginning.
    STO QA Team
  • carlosbflycarlosbfly Member Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hi Folks,

We've made a change to the map's server that should reduce the chance of this happening until we can get a more bulletproof fix out. In the mean time, two workarounds to try if you run into the issue:

1) Exit the mission and then re-enter the mission and then attempt to complete it.
    OR

Both of these options did not work for me.
  • crypticgadflycrypticgadfly Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    carlosbfly wrote: »
    Both of these options did not work for me.

The bug is still not fixed, but much less likely to happen. We expect it to be fixed for good the next time we push a build.
    STO QA Team
  • chipg7chipg7 Member Posts: 1,577 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hi Folks,

OR

Thanks for looking into this so quickly!
  • mmps1mmps1 Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same problem although it completed for the person I was teaming with. So yeah, not fun.

Tried this mission 4 times now. Be nice to get it fixed soon, as rewards are dependant on completing all parts of a story arc.
    "Mr talks down to the peasants."
  • khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    12 attempts, no cigar. Passing on this. Shame about the story arc needing total completion for the reward.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • austinfan4lifeaustinfan4life Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hi Folks,

OR

Tried both of these options as well.....neither worked, still not able to collect reward
  • greyhame3greyhame3 Member Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Tried this a couple of times. The work around isn't working.
  • steven74205steven74205 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Still not working. And, I've now pretty much finished the Klingon War... but I can't claim my reward for it.
  • screwloose53184screwloose53184 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Confirmed on my end as well. The tracker will not go past Roadblocks portion of the mission. I tried 2 times with no success, would've been nice to test the missions on Tribble and report the issues then so they would be corrected before release.
    Fleet Leader of STO Fleets: The Illegitimate Children of Kirk & Champions of Sto'Vo'Kor
  • adabisiadabisi Member Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same old TRIBBLE new flavor....this kind of error has been happening since beta.......their collective response never changes....it just means they have no idea how to repair it....

Old content should be bug free...especially if you are gonna resell it as the new "in thing"....
    Today we fight the GAULS......monstrous and HAIRY beyond reason.
  • happymarvinhappymarvin Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I tried it several times. I've tried dropping the mission, and reloading the game. I even tried switching to another character, and back. :(

This is an old mission, and it's obviously something to do with the Iconian Technology, and story window that pops up.
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    It's not registering completion of the Roadblocks section of the mission. You get the "Depart System" message, but the mission hasn't registered as completed.
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,390 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Wasn't this exact same mission bugged in the same way before. I'm pretty sure I remember being told to go back to the station after blowing up the Klingons months ago.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
    edited April 2015
    Wasn't this exact same mission bugged in the same way before. I'm pretty sure I remember being told to go back to the station after blowing up the Klingons months ago.

Yeah I ran into the same issue when I rolled my Talaxian back in December. I'm pretty sure I filed a bug report about it back then too, but clearly that went unnoticed.

At least for him I didn't really care if I had to skip a mission or two, but when you need them all for the reward it's a real pain.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • qrtrmstrqrtrmstr Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yep, this mission has been bugged for a long time and it's never been fixed. At one point the devs came out and said they "don't fully understand the coding and how it works" anymore...I think between that and the changing of the guard so to speak (all the turnover up there) I would expect the game to gradually increase in bugs until that sad day when everyone decides they have had enough and moves on. Unfortunately what we have is a product that was rushed to market, incomplete, and they assumed they'd catch up but, instead, reality set in...you can't catch up on market...you gotta take it down for a while and fix it...put up a "be back as soon as possible" message. Tell the team they get paid when it's complete (if they can legally do that) and fix the game.

You can't hold a recruiting event and have it be filled with flaws and expect this to do anything. They are, which is why this is blowing up in their faces.
  • bobtheskull99bobtheskull99 Member Posts: 706 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    was stuck on this one for a while........

POSSIBLE WORK AROUND.......someone in zone said doing it in a group works sometimes....tried it and I did finally get a completion on the first try
  • chrisofborgchrisofborg Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Running the mission with a group works.

I tried solo 5 times and never got it, but with a group from Zone chat everything worked.
    edited April 2015
    Running the mission with a group works.

I tried solo 5 times and never got it, but with a group from Zone chat everything worked.

Might try and get a group tomorrow to see if that helps, since it looks like we're waiting til next Thursday for an official fix.