test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Enhanced Engineering set for T6 Negh'Var?

davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Klingon Discussion
I have the anti-matter spray console from a lockbox drop. If I equip that to the T6 Negh'Var, will it benefit from the 2 piece Enhanced Engineering set normally associated with the Galaxy? I hope so.
Post edited by davidwford on

Comments

• Options
    reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My first thought is to laugh, but actually thats kind of a nifty idea.

Or alternately, tie it to the equivalent T4 Klingon battlecruiser, which would be the Vor'Kang with the Isometric Charge.
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    davidwford wrote: »
    I have the anti-matter spray console from a lockbox drop. If I equip that to the T6 Negh'Var, will it benefit from the 2 piece Enhanced Engineering set normally associated with the Galaxy? I hope so.

I have those things also from the Cross-Faction Console Exchanges. Wonder if it would work...
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    matridunadan1matridunadan1 Member Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Cryptic can go two ways about this.

The first, and smarter way, is to make it happen if it hasn't already. This will increase demand for both the ship and the lockbox, and therefore lockbox keys, and therefore more money to Cryptic.

The second, and stupider way, is to "fix" the "bug". Equals loss of sales in the ship and lockbox keys, as well as creating more disgruntled players.

Three guesses which path Cryptic will take. And the first two don't count.
  • Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    davidwford wrote: »

There's also the Singularity Projector from another lockbox, so that'd potentially be the three-set right there. I doubt they will, as they'd have to extend it to the Galaxy and D'D too, which might mean less sales of the lower-tier ships with being able to buy potentially cheaper cross-faction packs from the Exchange.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Doesn't seem we can get the bonus. Mainly, with the KDF version of the console, there is no listing of additional consoles to synergize with for a set bonus.

Also, the Antimatter Spread Console from console exchange doesn't work towards a set. This console itself with its Fed origins, requires Saucer Separation (won't work; KDF) and also the T6 iconic ship console. But again, the KDF one does not work as part of a set.

The Projected Singularity Console from console exchange is in a similar situation. It requires Molecular Phase Inversion Field from one of the D'Ds so this can't be done. As well as the KDF T6 console doesn't count as any set.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Doesn't seem we can get the bonus. Mainly, with the KDF version of the console, there is no listing of additional consoles to synergize with for a set bonus.

Also, the Antimatter Spread Console from console exchange doesn't work towards a set. This console itself with its Fed origins, requires Saucer Separation (won't work; KDF) and also the T6 iconic ship console. But again, the KDF one does not work as part of a set.

The Projected Singularity Console from console exchange is in a similar situation. It requires Molecular Phase Inversion Field from one of the D'Ds so this can't be done. As well as the KDF T6 console doesn't count as any set.

Awesome, so it not only doesn't let you use them in a set with the Negh's console, it mocks you by listing the sets for the other factions on the crossed consoles?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    tom61sto wrote: »
    Awesome, so it not only doesn't let you use them in a set with the Negh's console, it mocks you by listing the sets for the other factions on the crossed consoles?

Pretty much, for trolling purposes :cool:
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    icsairgunsicsairguns Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Pretty much, for trolling purposes :cool:

yeah and where is the moderator to give them warnings for trolling the player base?
    Trophies for killing FEDS ahh those were the days. Ch'ar%20POST%20LoR.JPG