test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Multiple delta char

valkarie14valkarie14 Member Posts: 762 Arc User
If i make a fed, rom and klingon char will i get the account wide rewards for all 3 or not?
Post edited by valkarie14 on

Comments

• Options
    kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    If you mean if you do one of the objectives on one delta recruit, do other delta recruits get the account-wide unlocks? I believe so, though I'm not sure. If you mean after doing the same objective on a second recruit, do the other characters get the account unlock again? That's actually a good question, and I don't have a good answer.

Sorry if that doesn't help much. :D
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • Options
    centaurianalphacentaurianalpha Member Posts: 1,150 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I was considering building a second Delta char, but since one brings the rewards to the entire account, both my fleets will benefit, since all my char's are in the same account. One & done!
    Expendables Fleet: Andrew - Bajoran Fed Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist Gwyllim - Human Fed Delta Tac
    Savik - Vulcan Fed Temporal Sci
    Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Alien KDF Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer D'nesh - Orion KDF Scientist Ghen'khan - Liberated KDF Tac
    Welcome to StarBug Online - to boldly Bug where no bug has been before!
    STO player since November 2013
  • Options
    hevachhevach Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'll see if I can dig up the dev post, but somewhere it was mentioned that everything in the account column is either once per receiving character or once per account, so probably not.

You will get the individual rewards, though, so if you're looting your recruits for anything transferrable you could still get a lot from multiples.

Edit:
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=23085911
  • Options
    blassreiterusblassreiterus Member Posts: 1,294 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    hevach wrote: »
    I'll see if I can dig up the dev post, but somewhere it was mentioned that everything in the account column is either once per receiving character or once per account, so probably not.

You will get the individual rewards, though, so if you're looting your recruits for anything transferrable you could still get a lot from multiples.

Edit:
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=23085911
    You do get two titles that are exclusive to the Delta Recruit from Bort.

Here's what he said:
    There are two new Titles that can only be earned by Recruits, and are not account-wide. Other than that, I don't believe any new Accolades were added.
    Star Trek Online LTS player.
  • Options
    ladymyajhaladymyajha Member Posts: 1,427 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yeah there's a post somewhere... that the account unlocks are once per character... regardless of how many DR characters you make.

However... the benefits that a DR character gets exists for each and every DR character.

So make a DR character and every one will have the Dilithium reward per kill rewarded to it.

But once one DR character makes level 10 for example... Every DR character at level ten gets the character reward that a DR character gets... plus like the Dilithium bonus for each kill etc... but it doesn't matter how many other DR characters make 10 the account wide unlocks only unlock once.
  • Options
    valkarie14valkarie14 Member Posts: 762 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thank you for the clarification
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    One & done!

Agreed, besides cryptic already mentioned that they intend to run more events like this in the future. No need to break into sweat over this one. The whole event is free game progression for the entire account. If one does not need to progress its free Dil.

The only task is to repeat the story which has even been altered for us. This event is 10 times better than the usual monotonous endgame tasks we are forced to deal with each day.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    There is the 500k EC rewards for completing an episode arc and the 50k Fleet-Only Dilithium for getting to level 30 and joining a fleet as incentives for running more than one Delta Recruit. If those don't interest you, then you only need to have one Delta Recruit.
  • Options
    feberestarfeberestar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    valkarie14 wrote: »
    If i make a fed, rom and klingon char will i get the account wide rewards for all 3 or not?

In the dev blog it is stated that even if you have one character of the Delta Recruitment program, the rewards will be account wide. However, they can be unlocked only once, so even if you have 3 recruits, you will get the rewards only for the first one you create.

Hope i could help :)
  • Options
    bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    valkarie14 wrote: »

you can only get the account rewards for your regulars once, no rolling multiple deltas and claiming on more then once.
    the rewards for delta character can be claimed on as many deltas as you make but only once on each delta..

hope that clears things up.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.