test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

THolian Swords: Reputation or Lobi

willamsheridanwillamsheridan Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Reputation System
I´d like to know if the Rep. sword is still the better one now that Lobi weapons come as very rare and all weapons can be upgraded.

Before we could upgrade them the Rep. Sword was WAY better than the Lobi store
Post edited by willamsheridan on

Comments

• Options
    nazelnagnazelnag Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    as we researched :
    the "+10% chance to Expose " from the Lobi version "Tholian Crystalline Sword" is Better than the "15 Sonic (Physical) damage vs. Tholians" from the reputation "Shattering Harmonics Crystalline Sword"

(it's ridiculous to use a sword to chase fast moving tolians anyway) >_>
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    There's also still a minor bug with the set piece sword.

No draw animations.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)