test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reman Characters cannot access Featured Episode "Uneasy Alliance"

xstaythirstyxxstaythirstyx Member Posts: 51 Arc User
edited March 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
My Reman Character is unable to access the mission "Uneasy Allies." It is greyed out for some reason despite the fact that I meet the rank requirement.

Mission Rank Requirement: Centurion Rank 10

Character Name:

R'amius Shizon@xstaythirstyx -> Subcommander Rank 28

Please view the following screen shot:

SCREENSHOT <- Click to Preview
[SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
Post edited by xstaythirstyx on

Comments

• stolustolu Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    My lvl 18 Romulan couldn't pick up the mission either. Someone shared the mission with me and I was able to play it, but then upon completing it, it said I was ineligible to receive the rewards, so I only got XP and skill points...no gear. :(
    "Crewman, your resume says you are telepathic. Then could you please explain to me why you failed in your attempt to confiscate contraband from the crew?!"
  • daisatsujindaisatsujin Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Weird, I was able to play it with both my Reman and Romulan today. My problem is I can't get the mission a second time since they first released it. Every time I try I get the may day from the Lt.. Frustrating.
    You want mercy? I will show you mercy. Acroyear mercy. The swift mercy of the sword!
  • belowparbelowpar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I can't get into the Nopada portion with any of my toons. Crashes every time, at the gate or at the planet itself and all the suggestion I've gotten from submitting a ticket has not helped either.
  • ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    edited March 2015
    !.) Can't duplicate the error with my Remans. I was able to do the mission.

2.) Repeating the mission is different; open up the mission dialog, then open the mission in the list. Choose the replay option.
  • novonovinovonovi Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Level 22 Reman. Unable to play the mission. Have never run it before. I was able to Hail and use Transwarp to it - but mission is gray in the menus and no options at Hobus.
  • stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Just got hit with the BUG for the first time today. It seems it is only effecting Romulan faction characters for some reason. As my Romulan female cannot access the mission as it to is greyed out. Her rank is Subcommander 26

Toon name is Satele Shan@BlackV7. No screenie needed as it is the same as xstaythirstyx screenie.
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    2 lvl60 Reman's [kdf & fed] & 1 alien [Rom/fed] not effected here so, must be either something related lvl wise and/or, possibly date of creation of character maybe.
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• kirkinaustinkirkinaustin Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You must complete Bigger Picture with Romulan Faction characters, the third mission in the Allies story arc, before you can Hail and Accept Uneasy Allies. My Reman who is Fed aligned was stuck at not being able to accept Uneasy Allies. Once I completed Bigger Picture, I was able to Accept Uneasy Allies.
  • stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You must complete Bigger Picture with Romulan Faction characters, the third mission in the Allies story arc, before you can Hail and Accept Uneasy Allies. My Reman who is Fed aligned was stuck at not being able to accept Uneasy Allies. Once I completed Bigger Picture, I was able to Accept Uneasy Allies.

It would appear you are correct, as I completed that specific mission without skipping any other. Hopefully it will work for all Romulan faction toons. :D
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg