What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Jessica: Oh yeah forgot about that. So what do we do about that?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Lex
    Rose: Nothing I can do. She just have to have another baby, or twin. But she is back to pre pregancy form. Ok. When do we want to do the spell?

RKT
    main transporter room
    Rose and Veronica walks into the room
    Capt Rose: Chief, beam us down to Jenolan command near the MAA office.

Chief: Got it.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Veronica: Well let's go see Vestian.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Jenolan command
    Capt Rose and Veronica beam down
    Capt Rose: Are you mad at me?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Veronica: No. Why would you think that?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Jenolan Commamd
    Capt Rose: The baby thing. You really want to be a mother, I can see that. I dont liek it when you arent happy.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Veronica: I'll be fine. probably.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Jenolan Command
    Capt Rose then grabs Veronica hand and pulls her into and embrace, she then touches one of her cheeks: Then dont pout. Its adorable and frustrating at the same time. (She goes for a kiss)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited March 2015
    *Veronica kisses Rose lovingly*

Veronica: Okay. *Smiles and stops pouting*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Jenolan Command
    Capt Rose breaks the kiss reluctantly: Everytime I kiss, I lose my myself in it.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Veronica: Is that so bad?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Jenolan Command
    Capt Rose, smiling: Me, no. Vestian, we have to ask him. Of course knowing him, hes planning another scenario or mediating. (Rose breaks the embrace but keeps a hold on the hand) Lets go, hun.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Veronica: I love you. *rests her head on Rose's shoulder*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Jenolan Command
    MAA office

MAA: Capt O'Connell, you are becoming a regular here. Your officer in the cell mediating. (As the MAA leads the couple to the cells. One of the larger cells, you see the large Gorn sitting on his knees motionless. In the next cell, you see Garthon a cot looking bored)

Capt Rose: Why is Garth in here?

MAA: Seems he was in the KDF section and was being accousted by some Klingons. Something aboit looking for a Klingon dagger. He was transferred just a few minutes ago.

Garth: Captian, Veronica. Thank the stars you are here. (As his tail is wagging quickly)

Capt Rose: Ill get him too. (Looks at Garth) What are we going to do?

Vestian get up and walks to the open door: That he isnt hurt means the KDF security knew something was up and didnt take the trap.

Garth getting out quickly and hugging both Capt Rose and Veronica: Thank you, thank you. Its so boring in those cages.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Veronica: So Garth exactly what happened?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Garth: Well i was being chaswd by some filine hooligans when your twins showed up and they went pow, pow, pow on the flines and they left. Then we caught up wth the captian of the Lexington who i thought was the captian of the Enterprise. We ate when a solmon Klingon came up and fisted a dagger into the captians twin and walked off. It was an excellant dagger but Veronicas twin said beat not to keep it, so I went to the KDF area and asked where I could find a dagger like that. Thats when Klingons started shouting and some security came and accousted me before giving me to the Fedrat security. I ended up here.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Veronica: I'm guessing you don't know too much about Klingon culture.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Krystal: I think we need to see if anything like this ever happened before first. I'd rather not have to go through that again. Although Kun might enjoy it. Still... research first.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Jessica: Zach find anything yet?

Zach: No. *Continues searching through the database for anything similar.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    *Zach finds a report from the Enterprise-D, where Captain Picard, Ensign Ro Laren, Guinan, and Keiko O'Brien were age regressed via Transporter*

Krystal: *So... why are we still in the Transporter Room anyways?
    Ezri: Because its popular?
    Krystal: Very funny Ezri.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Lexington
    Rose: Zach doing the research, or hes playing Galaxy of Tanks.

Fiona: My money is on Galaxy of Tanks.

Jenolan
    As the four walk out of the MAA office

Garth: I know alot. i know they like wailing like hurt animals, they like eating tapeworms, they like to but heads. They also are major plagueists, stealing music, works of art and literature.

Capt Rose: But nothing about thier warrior culture or honor systems.

Garth: why?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Zach: Here's a report from the Enterprise D. *Shows Krystal.*

Jessica: Well Krys we were about to leave but Shadow showed up.

Veronica: Because what Rose said is the most important parts about them.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Krystal: Enterprise? Hm... *looks over the report to see how it was reversed*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Jenolan
    Vestian: Klingon honor is as mallable as gold. What one klingon thinks is honorable is a death insult to another. And there is no way to tell.

Garth: but its dishonorable to throw away lives or equipment.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Veronica: Sort of.

Jessica: Anything important in it?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Krystal: Well... Enterprise was boarded and pretty much captured by Ferengi before they reversed it, and it helped to beat the Ferengi...
    *Continues to read, but is struggline due to being short*

(Its been a long time since I saw that episode, so I don't really remember how they reversed it.)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Zach: Krys you can take the padd to read it better.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Krystal: *Deadpan look before taking the PADD* I'll be in my... TRIBBLE... can't go to my Ready Room or my Quarters...
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Jessica: You can go to ours.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Krystal: This is going to be awkward...
    Ezri: Wanna jump on a bed to destress?
    Krystal: I'll think about... I see what you did there...
    Ezri: Live it up while you can Mom.