test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trouble starting up STO

i'm unable to fully get into star trek Online as of 26th march maintenance patch. it bring to me to the cryptic logo when i pressed the engage butten and then bring up the fatal error message after siting on the cryptic logo go too long.(see link for the fatal error message)

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii23/FullMetalSephiroth/Star%20Trek%20Online%20Crash_zpsvdfbbgrp.jpg
Post edited by albertwesker45 on

Comments

• layumlayum Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hi myself have almost the same problem, stuck on ''Loading please wait'' screen from Cryptic launcher after the update.
  • steampunkrajasteampunkraja Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yeah, I'm getting the same thing!
  • albertwesker45albertwesker45 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    indeed i hope they get around to fixing it.
  • davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The launcher will not even open for me. It simply pops up the small autolauncher saying trying to connect:

1 time
    2 times
    3 times
    etc.
  • sgtosmithsgtosmith Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ok now is Trying to update the launcher. please dont break the keyboard.
  • freestyler616freestyler616 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I sadly get this rubbish EVERY time a new patch gets downloaded. Small or large, it makes me wait a day or so before i can play again :mad::mad::mad:
  • albertwesker45albertwesker45 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    for me i get to the cryptic loading screen then it says can't connect to on-demand patch
  • diewesleydie11diewesleydie11 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Can't get past the loading stage. As was said above, it happens every patch. Wouldn't be a big deal, except for the weekly feature mission. Can't get it, if we can't play!