test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Devs sure like to close threads they don't like, don't they?

mhirtescmhirtesc Member Posts: 581 Arc User
Seems every time the threads don't butt-kiss the way they want it to, they shut it down without warning.
Post edited by mhirtesc on

Comments

• mhirtescmhirtesc Member Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    valoreah wrote: »
    Yeah, this is going to end well.

And when it ends the way I expect it to, it'll just prove my point.
  • jermbotjermbot Member Posts: 801 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Is your point that discussion of moderation actions is against forum rules? Because that's what you're gong to prove here.
  • jarvisandalfredjarvisandalfred Member Posts: 1,549 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2015
    There's a lot of highly critical threads that remain open. The ones that get closed are ones that discuss moderation (TOS violation, such as this thread), ones that have ceased to have any constructive possibility (ones that have devolved into flame wars or just rants with nothing of substance to gleam), one that are the 52nd duplication of another thread, or ones that are in the wrong sub-forum, from what I've seen. God knows that the dil weekend bug report thread just kept on going, as have several JHSS annoyance threads, complaints about the T6 P2W, Tachyon beam... so long as there's any kind of meaningful discussion and they don't have any of the above problems, they stay open.
    SCM - Crystal C. (S) - [00:12] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 8.63M(713.16K) - Fed Sci

SCM - Hive (S) - [02:31] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 30.62M(204.66K) - Fed Sci

Tacs are overrated.

Game's best wiki

Build questions? Look here!
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    We will close threads for multiple reasons. For instance, Flaming/Trolling.
This discussion has been closed.