test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

why are there no toilets in my ready room?

deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Ten Forward
I'm the captain! I'm ranked Fleet admiral! I don't expel waste with my crew members. I expect my own private toilets and I expect one in my ready room aboard my fleet flagship.

Otherwise, what's the benefit of being Fleet admiral?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rambowdoubledashrambowdoubledash Member Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Given how often you get ordered around by subcommanders and captains and lieutenants, I'm not certain there is a benefit to being an admiral...
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Going to the bathroom in the 25th Century involves transporters so there is no need for toilets.
  • teklionbenrashateklionbenrasha Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm the captain! I'm ranked Fleet admiral! I don't expel waste with my crew members. I expect my own private toilets and I expect one in my ready room aboard my fleet flagship.

Or my quarters, for that matter...surely an admiral's quarters are en suite?
  • deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Or my quarters, for that matter...surely an admiral's quarters are en suite?

I can't find my quarters onboard :(

I must have a word with my quartermaster
    edited March 2015
    Found them...

and the door to the bathroom is locked.

:(

I need to pee
  • nyxadrillnyxadrill Member Posts: 1,242 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I wholeheartedly concur!

Where is the captains Head!

(First person that says on the captains shoulders will get flushed down the captains head...when we find it! :P )
    server_hamster6.png
  • originalboodahoriginalboodah Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    insert obligatory "Captain's log" joke here...
  • mthomps016mthomps016 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Agreed the Ready Room should have a head. There should also be one for the bridge watch standers just off screen. Single stall with a sink crammed into an outboard.
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,354 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Why do you think the Captain's chair is so firmly connected to the floor? That's where the plumbing goes.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • melineaaelemelineaaele Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You know..

Where did you think the matter in the replicators come from?
  • grandnaguszek1grandnaguszek1 Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You know..

Where did you think the matter in the replicators come from?

...And there goes my apatite...
    say-star-wars-is-better.jpg
  • moonshadowdarkmoonshadowdark Member Posts: 1,899 Arc User
    edited March 2015

There's no toilet in your ready room because the captain makes his logs on the Bridge.

*Ba bum TSS*
    "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP"

-Leonard Nimoy, RIP
    edited March 2015
    There's no toilet in your ready room because the captain makes his logs on the Bridge.

*Ba bum TSS*

oh no, you didn't gorn there did you?
  • cptjhuntercptjhunter Member Posts: 2,288 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I use the replicator slot. Then try to keep a straight face when I see someone eat a chocolate souffle in the mess hall.
  • sarreoussarreous Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This is the future. We have other ways of dealing with such matters.
    edited March 2015
    sarreous wrote: »
    This is the future. We have other ways of dealing with such matters.

seashells?
  • peetapipmacpeetapipmac Member Posts: 2,131 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    starkaos wrote: »
    Going to the bathroom in the 25th Century involves transporters so there is no need for toilets.

The "Picard Maneuver" is just him readjusting after a particularly large one.
    It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
    edited March 2015
    The "Picard Maneuver" is just him readjusting after a particularly large one.

of course, he was bloated, made a log and now is lighter for the better. Gotta readjust the suit.
  • sumghaisumghai Member Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    In theory, even a dummy non-interactable door with the appropriate "Captain's Head" label would suffice.

In practice, any improvements or updates to ship interiors, save for new lockbox ships, aren't going to happen unless Cryptic and PWE decide that ship interiors can be made relevant to the core gameplay (episode mission integration is one way to do it)
    Laws of thermodynamics as applied to life: 0 - You must play the game. 1 - You can't win. 2 - You can't break even. 3 - You can't quit.
  • aiurdaeaiurdae Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Who needs toilets in this century? We can just beam the stuff right out of our bodies, and into space. Or onto the face of any Iconian we find.
  • xigbargxigbarg Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    insert obligatory "Captain's log" joke here...

Captains Log Supplemental:

After my return from a space time trip in the 21st century, no thanks to Q and his so called "little games", I am now most perplexed as to rediscover my vessel's lack of toilets. Though my desired to find the closest restroom available is at it's highest, my pride prevents me from asking anyone in my senior staff, in risk that my crew will see me as both less of a leader and a captain. As such, I sit in this chair flustered and am very sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Y'all are so blind.

No toilet, pfeh.

What did you think is going into that "fish" tank? It sure as hell isn't water. And you really thought it was "fish" swimming around there didn't you? What can I say? Hyperonic Radiation has that effect on your captain.