test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Quest Reward not available

wraithcallwraithcall Member Posts: 8 Arc User
I played through the whole of the Romulan faction quests this week and found that the Numiri Regenerative Shield Array was not made available to the faction despite being part of the Romulan Mystery chain, and being available to both other factions. I noted that great deal of painstaking effort went into making sure the other quest rewards from that chain were made available to the Romulans and would like to be able to use my favorite shields on my new character.

Edit: This thread is totally in the wrong place.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    did you try replay? sometimes it has different rewards.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    wraithcallwraithcall Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    did you try replay? sometimes it has different rewards.

I did. I check and rechecked. I payed attention to the primary reward and then the replay reward. Since the shield array is in the Romulan Mystery quest chain as a repeatable reward, and the Romulan Mystery is not a chain available to the Romulan faction I went out of my way to play all of the Romulan missions and check the replay quest reward list just in case it was moved timeline-wise. It never came up anywhere.

Both the Paratrinic Shield Array (the cap version of the Numiri's Regenerative alternate) and the Hargh'peng Torpedo are available for the Romulans even though they didn't have anything to do with the doomsday machine (but they are Klingon war items).
This discussion has been closed.