What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• Options
    captain2400captain2400 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    can I say The Iconians new ground forces? The Herald? I have a picture and a link for the pictures that someone took
  • Options
    tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I know I'd like to see them.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    They are quite impressive.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    captain2400captain2400 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    They are Impressive I will give them that but I know we will crush them and drive them back
  • Options
    kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I watched tribble videos of the ground action and space, that is open knowledge now and no longer leaky stuff. I think they're the neatest new enemy yet and has me really anticipating what the upcoming storyline has us doing with them. And of course, I want their stuff! Time to save for Herald lockbox! *giggles*, they still aren't Iconians from what can be made out so far, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are entirely of Iconian creation or Iconian hybrids.

They seem to be mostly robots and cyborgs with strong resemblence to the Fek'iri in many aspects and look a lot like something out of a fantasty MMO, it's possilbe these guys are the ones that engineered the Fek'iri. Thus this would technically make the third direct attack on Qo'nos via Iconian servitors. They really do not like Qo'nos hehe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-TxQZmCI8Q&feature=youtu.be
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    that would make the heralds the h'urq
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    that would make the heralds the h'urq

It's quite possible they are the Hur'q since they are apparently cyborgs (Or powered armor? Not sure since it was kinda hard to get a good look on the video, I might try to play it on tribble soon) with Iconian tech. It's possible the Iconians did the same thing with them as they did the Vaudwaar and got an upgrade since the last time they were around to ravage Qo'nos.

Edit: And furthermore, look at the Fek'iri Kar'fi carrier, it strongly resembles the Herald ships. They are definitely related somehow without a doubt.
  • Options
    mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    If it can bleed - it can die!

Enougth talk for tomorrow we will either be victorious or meet our ancestors in Sto-vo-kor
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    If you do play it, make sure you have Demorecord going. That thing is great for finding epic screenshots, and usually at the moments where you expected things to be dull.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • Options
    oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    lindaleff wrote: »
    I can tell you first of all, those are not STFs. The Special Task Force was the ally group founded for the common purpose of fighting the Borg threat. So unless Borg start invading the spheres, you will not see the Special Task Force anywhere near it.

Removed...
  • Options
    tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Suroo.....look at the picture here: http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/arc/fc/95/fc950c9b41615840a1cb57a9d438f13a1427131540.png

Note: It says Task Force Omega.

Thus, the new queues can be called STFs.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    STFs are Borg only. Have been since the original STFs where we had actual raids. New missions are called Fleet events. I wish people would learn the difference, it irks me greatly. STFS= The original raids and what are now former shadows of themselves. That poster is for delta recruitment, Taz.
    Not for the new missions.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    If you ever spoke to the klingon admiral in the former Task Force Omega shop in DS9, he mentions Task Force Omega could even be called in for dealing with the Iconians should things ever come to that, so yes, they could become classified as special task force missions.
  • Options
    oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    STFs are Borg only. Have been since the original STFs where we had actual raids. New missions are called Fleet events. I wish people would learn the difference, it irks me greatly. STFS= The original raids and what are now former shadows of themselves. That poster is for delta recruitment, Taz.
    Not for the new missions.

Sorry.

I will not speak again. I always seem to be wrong.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    oldkirkfan wrote: »
    Sorry.

I will not speak again. I always seem to be wrong.

Kirk, do not take it seriously.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    I love automated adrenal hypo (medical kit module). *Walks right through billion degree plasma jet chamber without a care as I am immortal*

And as a final tip, you can always resume the mission from the Nopada system if need be if you run into issues with that chamber respawning you in wrong place. Plus doing that if you get the invisible Sela bug also finishes the mission.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Adding new music to perfection.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    If I have a KDF Romulan, does he still get access to all of the Marauding missions? Or is Contraband farming only viable for KDF?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Yes that Rom should be able to have it all. Though as for the non-doff missions like the raids and so on that you can personally do in a daily, I'm not sure about that and maybe someone could fill you in on that.
  • Options
    mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Anything a KDF can do a Romulan KDF can do as well, saved time when they released them as half a faction!

My KDF Rom gets lots of lovely contraband for her to spend on goodies.
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Got a cool comic book cover for Scars of the Pride being worked on by nightforager :D.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Wait......Comic book? Cool? Comic book? That phrase doesn't work together. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Spiderman would like to have a word with you.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Wait......Comic book? Cool? Comic book? That phrase doesn't work together. :rolleyes:

It's a book..
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    [Combat (Self)] Your TR-116B Rifle - Sniper Shot deals 1701 Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Uhlan.

What the? EPIC! :eek:
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Even my sci has done numbers like that with the right traits, aim mode, and some other factors like debuffs. I should play the ground Elachi queue more again with such a setup, time to farm more mats there and sell in prep for future purchases. Though the dil market sure has taken an ugly turn with the over saturation of dil much to my annoyance, I just hope it means key value goes up through the roof eventually to compensate.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Buy have you ever gotten 1701? Think about it. 1701. You can't get a more epic number than 1701.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    yes you can; 1337
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I did not realize the 1701 reference until you pointed it out.... Even though I've known that number for ages...

Now, 74656 being my choice of special number... Nope, I don't think even a tactical can dream of getting that number. Darn it Janeway, I'll need torpedoes, not tritanium bullets to do that.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    all classes have gotten numbers well beyond that over the past several years

#LegalizeAwoo