test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Question about the Delta Alliance Unimatrix Shield

resumodresumod Member Posts: 62 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Reputation System
I upgraded the shield to XIV recently. For each upgrade the upgradewindow was showing me the right "stats" the shield will have after upgrading.
So the XIV for me has now nearly 13k shield HP.
Now i want to upgrade it to UR over time but there the window only shows around 10k shield HP.

Because the upgradewindow did show the right numbers before, is XIV realy a downgrade or is there simply a bug.
I asked around in some chatrooms too but all things i tried out (starting the Upgradewindow on Ground/Space/Sectorspace, from Inventory, from bank etc did not change the numbers.

Upgrading is costly and i don't want to run into a bug.
Post edited by resumod on

Comments

• Options
    jarvisandalfredjarvisandalfred Member Posts: 1,549 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2015
    The upgrade window's display is bugged. Don't rely on that as a picture of what it will be after upgrading.
    SCM - Crystal C. (S) - [00:12] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 8.63M(713.16K) - Fed Sci

SCM - Hive (S) - [02:31] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 30.62M(204.66K) - Fed Sci

Tacs are overrated.

Game's best wiki

Build questions? Look here!
  • Options
    resumodresumod Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Ok, as I said i was not feeling well because it was showing the right numbers before.
    And because it is STO a bugged upgradepath is not a unthinkable thing.

So I will give it a try and hope for the best.
  • Options
    jaydenomega812jaydenomega812 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yea I was interested in upgrading my delta shield from mkx 14 vr to ur but also wondering about that drop in overall shield capacity. When you did upgrade it to ur/epic, whichever the case may be, did it add or drop anything from the vr version?