test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Accolades bug report thread

craig76craig76 Member Posts: 775 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Myself and a few others talking in the accolades channel ingame and came up with this idea to start a thread about the accolades as it has come to our attention that some accolades are bugged.

To start the thread, Fought the good fight accolade is bugged.
Get the separate accolade for completing the events in the list. There is 8 in total. For me, only 4 marked off out of the 8 even tho they gave me the separate accolade. You can see what i mean with the 2 screenshots i took.

This one shows the events list highlighting the accolade fought the good fight

http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y434/TheDarkKnight761/STO/Capture.jpg

This one shows the event list for fought the good fight on the right, but also showing a couple of the other accolades as marked off separately on the left

http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y434/TheDarkKnight761/STO/Capture1.jpg

Can the devs or someone make this a sticky too please? :)
I believe God created the universe, because he knew we wanted to explore. So, he made us a playground...
planet-space-sun.jpg
Post edited by craig76 on

Comments

• allyoftheforceallyoftheforce Member Posts: 735 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Indeed, I know it's not much to fix something like this. But when you guys work on small stuff it does go a long way. Having finished all the wrapper accolades for this and not getting for so long does get annoying.
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2015
    Three towers accolade - Broken because devs never made the Voth zone they had originally planned so no third tower.

Fleet alert and Starbase incursion wrapper accolades - The faction's wrapper doesn't report progress and the opposing factions one appears.
  • craig76craig76 Member Posts: 775 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    KDF dont seem to have Fought the good fight listed anywhere in the accolades, even though i have completed the separate accolades. Just not showing up anywhere
    I believe God created the universe, because he knew we wanted to explore. So, he made us a playground...
    planet-space-sun.jpg
  • vsilverwings1vsilverwings1 Member Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I don't even have the Fought the good fight wrapper.

I tried for some time to get the satellite on nimbus accolade as I saw someonew had that ticked off and it never did even if I was alone. Either it's completely broken or I'm not doing something right.
  • plaztikman64plaztikman64 Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    the maco/omega accolades which depend on completing the elite borg STF's (Elite Commander ect)

Completing the currently hardest mode (advanced) do not "trigger" accolades (at least not for cure ground, and i guess neither for the others)
  • deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    the maco/omega accolades which depend on completing the elite borg STF's (Elite Commander ect)

Completing the currently hardest mode (advanced) do not "trigger" accolades (at least not for cure ground, and i guess neither for the others)

this...

please fix... either by updating to trigger on advanced, or make elite :D
  • craig76craig76 Member Posts: 775 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Tried to get Fought the good fight again, on another toon, didnt get it. :(
    planet-space-sun.jpg