test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lethean Boff

dobbyswagdobbyswag Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited March 2015 in The Academy
I'm a Kdf aligned romulan and I really want a lethean boff but idk if I can get one or where I can get one. Any help?

I was also wondering what other Boffs would be good other than really good romulans if you have any idea on that
Post edited by dobbyswag on

Comments

• thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Don't see any reason why your Rommie cannot have a Lethean BOff. Mine has an Orion and a Nausicaan as part of his Away Team. You should be able to purchase a Lethean BOff from the Exchange.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • rezkingrezking Member Posts: 1,109 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Lately, I'm seeing only an abbreviated description of BOffs on the Exchange so mouse over them first before buying (Purples)...they may not have the Efficient trait you're after.
    NO to ARC
    RIP KDF and PvP 2014-07-17 Season 9.5 - Death by Dev
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    As long as your Romulan is KDF aligned you will be able to have any KDF Boff. They can be purchased from the Exchange or you may see a Personal Doff mission to recruit a KDF Boff. I have a KDF aligned Reman with a Klingon Boff from a Doff mission.

The same can be said for Fed aligned Romulans. I have such a Romulan with a Vulcan Boff from a Doff mission.
  • decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Youi'll get a shed load of recruitment missions for KDF BOFFs, I have quite a lot of Lethean BOFFs on mine. It is getting them for rom BOFfs that is the problem. as said you can also by all KDF BOFFs off the exchange.
  • dobbyswagdobbyswag Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Ok thanks guys.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    If you just want them for space / Efficient, you can get a cheap blue quality one on the exchange. There is no "Superior Efficient" so for that trait blue is the same as purple. The only difference is the purple is more likely to have a rare III space or ground skill.

For ground missions a purple one might have superior ground traits.
  • norobladnoroblad Member Posts: 2,624 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    pirate, nauscissians all have it, is good for roms who do not yet have a full set of rom operative.
    reman officers can be nice if you use cloak tactics a LOT.
    efficent helps until your gear can overcome the romulan power issues, but eventually, it is not a good long term skill.

the delta reward officer has BOTH pirate and efficient, I think, making it superior to the stock races.

romulan operative is still king for damage and damage is still pretty important to gameplay.

That is about it for kdf-rom players. There are a couple of other unique officers like the liberated borg but for the most part, the above covers you.
    edited March 2015
    noroblad wrote: »
    pirate, nauscissians all have it, is good for roms who do not yet have a full set of rom operative.
    reman officers can be nice if you use cloak tactics a LOT.
    efficent helps until your gear can overcome the romulan power issues, but eventually, it is not a good long term skill.

the delta reward officer has BOTH pirate and efficient, I think, making it superior to the stock races.

romulan operative is still king for damage and damage is still pretty important to gameplay.

That is about it for kdf-rom players. There are a couple of other unique officers like the liberated borg but for the most part, the above covers you.

what is the delta reward officer? Do you need to complete all of the delta quadrant quests to get it?
  • jbmaverickjbmaverick Member Posts: 935 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    dobbyswag wrote: »
    what is the delta reward officer? Do you need to complete all of the delta quadrant quests to get it?

The Delta Reward officer is a Hierarchy Science Bridge Officer with the Pirate and Efficient space traits and starts with the Intel specialization. I believe you get him towards the end of the Delta story content, after you've managed to build the Delta Alliance from the various races.

The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke.
  • therealgurutherealguru Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    if you are looking for the efficient trait, then for now, it's better to get the Hierachy intel/science boff. He has Efficient & Pirate traits.
    so one hierarchy can be used instead of 1 lethean & 1 nausicaan
    My Dm videos - My Yt channel

My Wordpress Blog - Blogger

In Space, drinking or piloting, you must choose ! If you drink, put on the autopilot ;)
    edited March 2015
    According to reddit it from the delta quest alliance. I haven't done many of them but I like the idea of efficient and pirate. Nelen is good for ground but not as good for space so I like the idea of the delta boff. Also glad I won't have to go through the entire intelligence spec in order to get and intelligence boff