test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

so.... the xp granter on delta command

lowestlvllowestlvl Member Posts: 698 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Tribble - Bug Reports
is he ever going to be fixed. because he really like to de-level you:cool:
There is no QA there is only ZUUL
called out the bs and got BANNED. and i would gladly do it again.
Post edited by lowestlvl on

Comments

• colin3075colin3075 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    yeah it would kinda be nice if it actually leveled you up not down
  • promeignpromeign Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Oh come on. That's a very funny toy. Copy over your lvl 60 toon, get him/her all state of the art gear, let him/her be levelled down to 10 and go blowing stuff up with one hit.
  • andreasn2andreasn2 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    promeign wrote: »
    Oh come on. That's a very funny toy. Copy over your lvl 60 toon, get him/her all state of the art gear, let him/her be levelled down to 10 and go blowing stuff up with one hit.

THanks.... NOW I WANNA TRY IT ON TRIBBLE... WOOOOOOH
  • promeignpromeign Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Can somebody, just to be sure, join me in exploiting the xp granter? I'm currently trying out if this theories are true:

-After a setback from the broken xp granter you can regain the level and get again the level Bonus like a bridge officer.

-Because you can go under lvl 50 again you can fill out your skill tree to the Limit by collecting more xp.
  • saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I doubt the second is possible...
    The problem is not getting the skill points, but the Max Points for Ground and Space.
    So even if we "rewind" a level, spended skill points stay spended - no room for more...
    Too bad :(
  • ukcaptain420ukcaptain420 Member Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    [6:52] [Mission] Acquired mission: Grant Captain Specialization Points
    [6:52] [Mission] "Grant Captain Specialization Points" complete!
    [6:52] [System] [NumericReceived] You received 5,760 Dilithium Ore
    [6:52] [Mission] Resolved mission "Grant Captain Specialization Points".
    This is what I get from XP granter anyway, looks like it's been fixed

Edit: only if your level 60, it just took another toon of mine from 57 to 53. I suppose you could still get a less than 60 toon, take them to drozana, fill up on spec points, fill up the tree, head back to xp granter, de-level.

I'd be surprised if it ever gets fixed, it's purpose is now redundant, it was there to help test a system before it went live, so the system is now live. I'd more expect to see it just disappear at some point. But i'd rather see it re-purposed, allow it to change our level for various things, so if we needed to test a new lvl 10 feature we could roll back our toon to that.
    SCM - Infected(S) - DMG Out: 11,776,567 DPS: 114,224.70 (28.7% of Team) - Pinky@ukcaptain420
    I reserve the right to have a completely different standpoint depending on my mood.