test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A simple little question

mhirtescmhirtesc Member Posts: 581 Arc User
Been ages since I rolled a new character but I might do so to see what the Delta Recruitment Event is like (it's a free extra slot, right?). Thing is, even if I knew the answer, they've changed the whole game so much that my old info might no longer apply.

So my question is: what is the minimum level that a character can gain access to a mailbox or account bank (since the press releases have been saying that we'll be getting contacts from temporal agents during the Tutorial phase, so we won't be able to skip tutorials this time)? I'd like to use my main's high level crafting to make the new toon lots of VRs to get started, but not sure which level he can start obtaining them in the mail or bank.

Comments

• imruinedimruined Member Posts: 1,457 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    As soon as you can get to ESD/SF Academy or Qo'nos so, if you skip the tutorial, almost immediately...
    The entitlement is strong in these forums...

not_funny_Q_shadows_small.jpg
  • mhirtescmhirtesc Member Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    imruined wrote: »
    As soon as you can get to ESD/SF Academy or Qo'nos so, if you skip the tutorial, almost immediately...

I was planning to ride this from Level 1 this time, since as I said, there's talk that we may be getting contacted by temporal agents during the tutorial levels.
  • js26568js26568 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    mhirtesc wrote: »
    Been ages since I rolled a new character but I might do so to see what the Delta Recruitment Event is like (it's a free extra slot, right?). Thing is, even if I knew the answer, they've changed the whole game so much that my old info might no longer apply.

So my question is: what is the minimum level that a character can gain access to a mailbox or account bank (since the press releases have been saying that we'll be getting contacts from temporal agents during the Tutorial phase, so we won't be able to skip tutorials this time)? I'd like to use my main's high level crafting to make the new toon lots of VRs to get started, but not sure which level he can start obtaining them in the mail or bank.

Just for you, I loaded up an unused level 6 alt and he is able to use mail and the account bank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free Tibet!
    edited March 2015
    I was planning to ride this from Level 1 this time, since as I said, there's talk that we may be getting contacted by temporal agents during the tutorial levels.

Now that you mention it, I hadn't considered if there might be changes to the tutorial... Still, once the tutorial is complete you're presently placed at the main hubs anyway, so it's really rather quick all the same...

• mhirtescmhirtesc Member Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    js26568 wrote: »
    Just for you, I loaded up an unused level 6 alt and he is able to use mail and the account bank.

Thanks. At least it's level 6 so far. Wonder if we can get our mail at even earlier levels, if anyone wants to roll a test toon and take a peek (I'm all filled up on slots till the event starts so I can't).
    edited March 2015
    Thanks. At least it's level 6 so far. Wonder if we can get our mail at even earlier levels, if anyone wants to roll a test toon and take a peek (I'm all filled up on slots till the event starts so I can't).

I started a KDF aligned Talaxian not too long back, skipped the tutorial and was teleported straight to the prison... The moment I left the prison, I had access to account bank and mail at (I think) level 3...

All my LTS rewards kicked in at level 5 - this was the only thing I noticed I didn't have straight away, as I was hoping to use the enviro suits and Android Boff...