test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

JHSS from R&D pack..c-store only?

realisticaltyrealisticalty Member Posts: 851 Arc User
edited March 2015 in The Academy
The announcement is vague, the blog says between now (then) and 3/26 if you buy an R&D pack from the C-store and open it you stand a chance [yes, I am aware of the odds] of getting a Jem'Hadar Strike Ship.

Does anyone know if it HAS to be C-store only, or if opening one from a Vaadwaar(sp) lock box will also qualify?
Post edited by realisticalty on

Comments

• Options
    lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It has to be C-store only. When you buy one from the C-store during this period, it gives you a box which you then open for the promo box and the crafting supplies box. The promo box is what gives you the chance for the JHSS and it only comes from C-store packs during this period.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • Options
    realisticaltyrealisticalty Member Posts: 851 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Thanks for the confirmation.

At 1000 zen / pack it's out of my price range... (even though there are 4 containers per pack)
  • Options
    giliongilion Member Posts: 686 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You can buy them individually too at (I think) 275 zen each.
    edited March 2015
    If you have 7 - 8 million EC you can buy it on the exchange. I did that for one, and of course did not get the JHSS, but I knew I would not. The odds are 100 to 1.

Be Careful!! Only the R & D packs that say "Promotion" qualify. Search on that word in the exchange.

Or put those credits towards a Vaadwaur Manasa, it's a nice ship that goes for under 100 million EC.