What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    lindaleff wrote: »
    I prefer night.

Too many creatures prowl the streets at night for my tastes. Not to mention no light=depressing.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Too many creatures prowl the streets at night for my tastes. Not to mention no light=depressing.

Oh Izzy, you fail to see the grandeur of the night. Embrace it and accept it into yourself and you will know peace.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Exactly. The LACK of people is what makes night so peaceful, and therefore, enjoyable.
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    You, who fantasises over lions, you don't want to be around when lions are naturally active?
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
    edited March 2015
    Exactly. The LACK of people is what makes night so peaceful, and therefore, enjoyable.

You, who fantasises over lions, you don't want to be around when lions are naturally active?

Creatures of the night in a city= crooks, drunks, etc.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    edited March 2015
    And that's why you carry a flamethrower.
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited March 2015
    Seriously? No one posted? Someone must be punished.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Ok, *uses as a chewtoy*! It shall be you! Mwhehe!

Well, not much going on for me still, other than being extremely occupied outside STO, though hopefully within a week my free time shall increase a bit and maybe I'll be playing more. Currently coming on enough at least to get the special torpedo for my Cait and Romulan with a run each day, or morning to be specific, almost no one else seems on at the times other than a never sleeping werewolf and other night fox or something :P
    edited March 2015
    Nope. I cannot be punished for this. Since I was the one that mentioned it, and had to double post.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited March 2015
    I've been working on music projects. Of course, that has been reducing both my STO time, and the time I would otherwise give to my art projects. Does anyone else feel like the day isn't long enough to do everything?
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    edited March 2015
    Yes, I wish I had 48 hour days. I myself have projects, and other tasks to do that must be finished before next friday. No matter what I do, everything is a trade off where something must be sacrificed to ensure anything productive gets done. I hope for the first time in years I actually do get a true vacation this summer from any and all responsibilities (Especially from people!) if I manage a gap where I can simply just not deal with anything or anyone for a while.

Btw, what have you been up to Canelow if you're lurking here? Or whatever it is you go by these days, I haven't seen you in ages!
    edited March 2015
    Canelow has been learning how to use commas. :rolleyes:
  • loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Canelow, always, knew, how, to, use, commas!
    edited March 2015
    GAAA! :eek:
    edited March 2015
    loukoc wrote: »
    Canelow, always, knew, how, to, use, commas!

I knew you'd come out, no hiding from the snout! *Pounces and pins to floor with snout!*
    edited March 2015
    There is only time for organic chemistry, not forum posting. Organic chemistry is life.

*whispers* Save me!
    edited March 2015
    So I guess your music appreciation is how you manage to avoid suicide?
    (joke)
  • oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So I guess your music appreciation is how you manage to avoid suicide?
    (joke)

All this talk of suicide is depressing.
    edited March 2015
    1. FeSO2.
    2. I always lurk in the forums and see posts, even though I say nothing. Because, you know, the shadows beckon.
    3. Don't you hate it when you wanna make coffee and you're outta milk and have to drink tea instead?
  • mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I've been driving tanks!

Makes a change from going pew pew to going boom boom!

As for drinking tea, i do prefer a nice Earl Grey as the CE blows up for the Nth time into little iddy biddy pieces :D
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited March 2015
    Tea, Earl Grey, hot.
    edited March 2015
    Music appreciation is to keep myself from going insane and to discuss the deeper meanings of music.
    edited March 2015
    To Ash, organic chemistry came in like a wrecking ball.
    edited March 2015
    Organic Chemistry made me its slave for one year.

*Drags ball and chain around*
    edited March 2015
    *glares at the ball and chain*
    Why are you dragging your wife around?
  • sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Got one response from customer support asking for a ton of details so they know it's actually me, I gave that information, haven't got a response since that I know of, and now I can't log in on the Arc website to check because suddenly it requires a verification code sent to my email as well, and the email change apparently hasn't been finalized.

I can still log onto the forums for some reason, it hasn't asked for a verification code. At least, not yet.
    I hope everything works out well 1st. I really do.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Now this is one p**sed off kitty

Pompous-Albert

I wonder if he was told he would have to roll a new toon for the Delta Recruitment!
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited March 2015
    That cat stole I'Zira's glare, the thief!
  • captain2400captain2400 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Finally able to get on the forums, what I wanted to say that I was looking for anything new for the new STFS coming the Herald Sphere and Brotherhood of the Sword well I did find something :eek: but I don't know if I can share it on here and if someone beats me to it.
    edited March 2015
    I can tell you first of all, those are not STFs. The Special Task Force was the ally group founded for the common purpose of fighting the Borg threat. So unless Borg start invading the spheres, you will not see the Special Task Force anywhere near it.