edited March 2015
    "Hoard your fleet marks now, before a new fleet holding arrives."
  • crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Sorry....but what a waste of an event. I will make sure NOT to log on :D
    DUwNP.gif

• johnniemesojohnniemeso Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    bonus event no longer applies for the daily 55. which means really the only things which benefit from event are things which give large piles of marks. patrols etc which give like 10 do not really gain from event anymore. other missions give like 2 or 3 stay the same, without the daily bonus
  • mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    sinn74 wrote: »
    "Hoard your fleet marks now, before a new fleet holding arrives."

Their metrics probably already show that people are sitting on veritable mountains of Fleet Marks right now because a new sink for them has not been introduced since the Fleet Spire in November of 2013. Consequently you can expect that the next holding is going to have double or triple the FM requirements of the current holdings.

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • matth431matth431 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Bonus Fleet marks were nice for those with small fleets and lots of casuals - almost no-one's running Colony Invasion right now so am limited to Federation Fleet Red Alert for a quick-to-run source. Sure miss the days of Officer Reports giving marks... though the Dil compensates.

However, did notice earlier that there's a minor bug with the bonus event... I completed two of the Officer Report missions (i.e. turn in 10,000 Science XP for 75 marks) and got the bonus marks for one (112 marks), but the other - which I critted - only gave the standard 150 marks (2x reward).
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    matth431 wrote: »
    However, did notice earlier that there's a minor bug with the bonus event... I completed two of the Officer Report missions (i.e. turn in 10,000 Science XP for 75 marks) and got the bonus marks for one (112 marks), but the other - which I critted - only gave the standard 150 marks (2x reward).
    The standard crit reward is 100 marks.
  • matth431matth431 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    warpangel wrote: »
    The standard crit reward is 100 marks.

Doh! Can tell I haven't played for a year, can't you?