test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Auxiliary to Dampeners III - Manual not in game

drake122svkdrake122svk Member Posts: 731 Arc User
edited March 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
This ability (and Aux to Battery III as well) is listed in the bridge officer skill list as trainable since the BOFF skill revamp. However, there is no way in game to obtain a training manual. Is this an oversight or the ability is to be implemented in the future?
Post edited by drake122svk on

Comments

• shandypandyshandypandy Member Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    They've never been in the game, so 99.9% sure they never will.
    giphy.gif
  • drake122svkdrake122svk Member Posts: 731 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Well then why can they be found in the trainable BOFF powers list at Cmdr. level?
  • jaydenomega812jaydenomega812 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    A bug side note here since were speaking of a2d....the matter antimatter scientist is double procing when 2 copies of a2d are being used on a ship. given the fact that if you use a2b back to back and it doesn't double proc the cooldown reduction doffs unless you wait for aux power to come back fully before activing the second a2b I don't think that a2d should be procing the doff to support it on back to back activations either. Just something Ive picked up on watching other players. Plus...does a2d even actually transfer auxiliary power like a2b does? Seems like transferring auxiliary power to dampeners would lower auxiliary power levels. I guess this power would black hole then but using a2d with the doff seems to have much more a benefit than using a2b ith the 3 doffs. 2 neutroiums, a2d with am sci and then using hazard emitter....bam my dr is over 60% hahaha you cant defeat me and I can just run circles around you causing you to miss anyway....c'mon.