test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

CE & JHSS Livestream! Friday, March 13th, at 1:30 PM PST

pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Galactic News Network [PC]
Join CaptainSmirk for this week's Livestream starting on Friday, March 13th, at 1:30PM PDT (click here for your local timezone), as we team up to take on the Crystalline Entity to stop it before it consumes anymore worlds!

CaptainSmirk will be hopping into his newly christened Jem'Hadar Strike Ship to see how she handles, and how many Tholians he can smash with the ship's mighty abilities.

As it will also be Friday the 13th, Smirk will try his luck in opening R&D packs for another JHSS to give out as a potential reward to one lucky viewer, or more if he is on a lucky streak!

Join us on TwitchTV for the show, and check back in this blog after the broadcast for links to the recorded version.

Our crew will be ready for your questions and to give out prizes through our TwitchTV Raffle*.

*To be eligible to win, you only need to be logged in to Twitch and chat the keyword that we'll ask players to post (in addition to us saying it verbally, we'll post it in chat so you can copy and paste it) right before each giveaway.

We look forward to seeing you in-game and in our Twitch chat for the show!

~CaptainSmirk

View our Blog for more Details

Link to our TwitchTV Channel
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    robdmcrobdmc Member Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    CaptainSmirk will be hopping into his newly christened Jem'Hadar Strike Ship to see how she handles

Ummm.... Is this ship going to be setup properly? I'm just concerned. It's just a really nice ship I wished I had and I don't want my vision of this ship soiled.
  • Options
    sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 900 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Is there ever going to be another livestream for us in the United States to be able to attend? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    solarwraithsolarwraith Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    As it will also be Friday the 13th, Smirk will try his luck in opening R&D packs for another JHSS to give out as a potential reward to one lucky viewer, or more if he is on a lucky streak!

This ought to be amusing; let us see just how abysmal the odds are for winning the ship. On second thought, I forget, they have the power to pull a Ferengi maneuver and rig the boxes so they appear to give better odds than they really do. The world may never know...
  • Options
    zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I would wager if there was a livesteam with live pvp and the pvp system given an overhaul/revamp these livestreams would attract more attention. I have to admit after seeing one this past weekend it did make me wonder how it would boost the state of this game. Not to mention it would make the fly out messages obsolete for marketing reasons if people were seeing those lockbox ships in action and not just that someone just won one lol. Anyways my 2 cents because I honestly don't have anything bad to say about the livesteams but on the other hand I don't have any reason to watch them if you know what I mean.
  • Options
    pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This ought to be amusing; let us see just how abysmal the odds are for winning the ship. On second thought, I forget, they have the power to pull a Ferengi maneuver and rig the boxes so they appear to give better odds than they really do. The world may never know...

Sadly I do not have any Ferengi magic, or a real Gambling Device that increases my odds.

Bug if I did, I would use it to get many JHSS to give out during the show :)

~Smirk
  • Options
    electrumleopardelectrumleopard Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Exactly many of these boxes do you plan on opening? 50? 100? 1,000? Will be giving away the other R&D goodies like the crafting materials and components you will be getting in plenty from the boxes?
  • Options
    djgalaxy3000djgalaxy3000 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hello,
    Why can't I purchase the advance Jem'Hadar striker ship hanger through the dilithium store? I have enough dilithium to by the hanger but when I click to purchase its saying that I don't own a Jem"Hadar dreadnought carrier..in which I do. Also why can't I purchase Andorian weapons? Can these issues be rectified? Whats going on?:confused: