test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Choice of Marks

supaj1m#6776 supaj1m Member Posts: 68 Arc User
I don't get why we're limited to certain marks type for certain PVE's. Why not just offer them all like when we had the shuttle event...look how popular and awesome that was. Now we have the cystaline entity event where we're getting our shards...yep cool but only nukara marks or fleet marks as a reward choice...neither i need right now really. I get the whole...nukara marks for tholians, omega marks for borg etc but when we have featured events why not offer the choice for all marks???
Post edited by supaj1m#6776 on

Comments

• salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Although I would like this idea for myself, it would kill all other PVE's.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Although I would like this idea for myself, it would kill all other PVE's.

Pretty much this.

No need to hammer in another nail into the coffins of the other queued PvE missions.
  • rjay1985rjay1985 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    jaguarskx wrote: »
    Pretty much this.

No need to hammer in another nail into the coffins of the other queued PvE missions.

Not true if this is only done temporarily. The Crystaline Entity event is three weeks, so for three weeks, it can reward a choice of marks. When the event ends, it can go back to Nukara or Fleet only.

Update: And look at the Patch Notes for Red Shirt from yesterday! Good News!

Crystalline Cataclysm:
    Resolved an issue which was causing players to not receive credit for completing the event.
    Updated rewards so that the player can choose any type of Mark for the Mark Reward.
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    rjay1985 wrote: »

Crystalline Cataclysm:
    Resolved an issue which was causing players to not receive credit for completing the event.
    Updated rewards so that the player can choose any type of Mark for the Mark Reward.
    Interesting, I guess we'll see what happens. The shuttle event rewarding marks of any type isn't bad becasue it only lasts 5 days. This is a 3 week event though. Hopefully, I won't have any trouble finding people to run the easy ground elite missions.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • zenn3kzenn3k Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    rjay1985 wrote: »
    Not true if this is only done temporarily. The Crystaline Entity event is three weeks, so for three weeks, it can reward a choice of marks. When the event ends, it can go back to Nukara or Fleet only.

Crystalline Cataclysm:

Except it didn't happen, you still don't get choice just Nukara/Fleet marks as of last night.
  • crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I don't get why we're limited to certain marks type for certain PVE's. Why not just offer them all like when we had the shuttle event...look how popular and awesome that was. Now we have the cystaline entity event where we're getting our shards...yep cool but only nukara marks or fleet marks as a reward choice...neither i need right now really. I get the whole...nukara marks for tholians, omega marks for borg etc but when we have featured events why not offer the choice for all marks???

Could care less for marks...ALL I need is XP/spec points...anything else for me is waste of grind :D

Would be nice if we can get a choice of Marks/DIL or XP
    DUwNP.gif

• cypherouscypherous Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Interesting, I guess we'll see what happens. The shuttle event rewarding marks of any type isn't bad becasue it only lasts 5 days. This is a 3 week event though. Hopefully, I won't have any trouble finding people to run the easy ground elite missions.

You realise this bugfix is likely to be in relation to the event rewards themselves for completing the shard reputation event :)