Options

Delta Recruitment

12346»

Comments

• Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    valenn1 wrote: »
    But i would take a Ferengi for KDF would make a nice "Theme Char"!

Yeah, pretty much this! ;) There needs to be the Ferengi species added as an KDF option for this 'event' or whatever it is.

Come on Cryptic - just add the friggin' Ferengi to the KDF for this, people have been asking that for a long time. With this entire 'Delta Recruiting' thing it's a good time to do so, I'd make one.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    infydelinfydel Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    js26568 wrote: »
    Please tell me where these stated rewards are stated, because Cryptic hasn't stated what the stated rewards will be.

Right in the news article, of course:
    They have a list of goals that they can achieve at any time, and completing these goals will see them rewarded with equipment, Marks, and other rewards beneficial not just to the Delta Recruit, but to all characters on the same account. Completing the story arcs of your chosen faction will reward you with a unique Starship Trait for all characters on your account: Temporal Insight. This trait will proc a Damage Immunity when you use any Hull Heal on your starship.

While the rewards aren't directly named (other than Temporal Insight), there's absolutely nothing there that requires extra inventory space, extra boff slots, or new ships. Given what we currently know, there's no way that you can say with a straight face that this event is designed to wring money from existing players.
    Vulcans are MEAN
  • Options
    pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Since we have some good discussion going on in here, I want to redirect that to the main thread as we don't need two places for the same discussions going on and on.

Please reply here at the main thread about this announcement and all your feedback and ideas.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1396331

All Hail Ferengi KDF!

~Smirk
This discussion has been closed.