test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Something positive ... really

gleitfroschgleitfrosch Member Posts: 34 Arc User
In my mmo career, i played many different games. some of them were EQ, EQ2, AC2, WOW, SWG, AO, ****, Ryzom, ***, GW, GW2 and some others i cant even remember the names of.

Among them all, STO is the only game i never really stopped playing since i installed the game for the first time (its a bit more than two years now) and it is also the only game i bought a LTA for.

i am not a star trek fan and you will probably never see me on a star trek convention, so there must be something beside the ST-bonus that keeps me playing the game.

sure there are bugs and i dont agree with all decisions the devs had made, but it is still a game i like to play and i hope i will be able to play it for a few more years.
Post edited by gleitfrosch on

Comments

• nesomumi2nesomumi2 Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    In my mmo career, i played many different games. some of them were EQ, EQ2, AC2, WOW, SWG, AO, ****, Ryzom, ***, GW, GW2 and some others i cant even remember the names of.

Among them all, STO is the only game i never really stopped playing since i installed the game for the first time (its a bit more than two years now) and it is also the only game i bought a LTA for.

i am not a star trek fan and you will probably never see me on a star trek convention, so there must be something beside the ST-bonus that keeps me playing the game.

sure there are bugs and i dont agree with all decisions the devs had made, but it is still a game i like to play and i hope i will be able to play it for a few more years.

the game is fun, and whit plenty of content that you can do alone when you just not feeling for pvp part. and while game is easy to play, it is not easy to master, so you all ways have a challenge. i am playing it for 4 years, and still have fun in it.
  • seazombie64seazombie64 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Agreed. I like the new content/concepts also. Even buggy new content is better than no new content. This is why I left another Cryptic title, it was stagnant.
  • hojain2020hojain2020 Member Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    There is a draw for about the ship part of the game. That is fun and figuring out gear combo etc. but it's just the incessant nerfing and changes to already set stuff that is most irritating. Every Thursday one has to hold ones breadth in worry that cryptic might have broken something.
    STO NPC AI LEVEL--->
    bollywood15_zpskyztknwo.gif