test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zelda at his best

Comments

• heckgoblinheckgoblin Member Posts: 685
    edited March 2015
    entrax11 wrote: »
    Lol, I can remember when he denied console swapping when I called him out in OPVP for that ****, even though I had no pics to back it up back then. Seeing these screenshots and his reaction from back then just makes him the looser he is. Dunno if the rest of the HOBOs knew about him swapping, but it's hard to believe they didn't which makes this just a very sad story in the end.

Don't know what this thread is about, but I'd like to add that Kell is indeed a terrible human being and terrible player. Actual, irredeemable garbage prone to exploiting and cheating to get kills in PVP, only to follow them up with a torrent of verbal abuse.

Wouldn't TRIBBLE on you if I found you burning, Kell. Upset? Why don't you swap some consoles about it.
    I AM WAR.
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    heckgoblin wrote: »
    Don't know what this thread is about...

It's about the mods being on vacation...look at that WBC thread that's still going, yeah? Lol, everybody posting in that thread should eat a temp ban.
  • ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I think my comp would run ED (maybe not well enough for large scale PVP) but I haven't done it yet, been finishing my mech roster on MWO. Couple more to go there then I'll buy ED and start hanging out there.

String of bad weather here so I'm trapped inside, I am trying to fix the BOFF seating on my alts that have not seen any action since DR. STO--the game you play when there is absolutely nothing else to do
  • wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It's about the mods being on vacation...look at that WBC thread that's still going, yeah? Lol, everybody posting in that thread should eat a temp ban.

link plz, this one's gettin old ;):D...
  • grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited March 2015
    So you destroyed him in ED?

What system did this happen?

1x Benapus / Walker City
    1x Nganji / Vizciano Enterprise
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***
    edited March 2015
    wast33 wrote: »
    link plz, this one's gettin old ;):D...

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1395151
    edited March 2015

thx dude, looks promising on first sight :D:).
    edited March 2015
    I saw they list the following as Minimum...
    Minimum recommended hardware specification:

Direct X 11
    Quad Core CPU ( 4 x 2Ghz is a reasonable minimum)
    4 GB System RAM (more is always better)
    DX 10 hardware GPU with 1GB video ram
    --Nvidia GTX 260
    --ATI 4870HD
    Internet connection

Supported Operating Systems:

--Windows 7.x
    --Windows 8.x

Which would suggest I only need to upgrade my GPU to meet the minimum; but what are some actual recommended system requirements for it not to look like I'm playing it on a C64?
  • seansamurai1seansamurai1 Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    What GPU have you got?
    edited March 2015
    What GPU have you got?

MSI Radeon HD 4670 512MB...
    edited March 2015
    MSI Radeon HD 4670 512MB...

as i'm playing bf4 smoothly on med- to high (more high :D) on a dual core 2,8ghz, master hdd still ide lol, 4 gb ddr2ram and a hd5770 (1gb ddr5) i'd say: just give it a shot.
    i will try it out about next month and if my machine not runs it well at least i already got it when finally upgrading my pc. i think with a new gpu in the end u should be fine for sure ;).
  • bobosmrade1bobosmrade1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015

And I taught I was missing on some stuff since I wasn't on the forum for nearly a week... I had some fun reading these arguments and raging and recalling old times and the animosity... But the WBC thread god me depressed more than the state of the game...
    Cave Troll vs Forum troll
    Know the difference
    It could save your life...
    rushatsi wrote: »
    pvp? whats dat?
    Pervert vs. Pervert!:eek:
    edited March 2015
    as i'm playing bf4 on med- to high on a dual core 2,8ghz, master hdd still ide lol, 4 gb ddr2ram and a hd5770 (1gb ddr5) i'd say: just give it a shot.
    i will try it out about next month and if my machine not runs it well at least i already got it when finally upgrading my machine ;).

Heh...

G3D Mark

HD4670 544
    HD5770 1684

GeForce GTX 980 9687

Even a GT 730 would be 935...
    edited March 2015
    Heh...

G3D Mark

HD4670 544
    HD5770 1684

GeForce GTX 980 9687

Even a GT 730 would be 935...

as u know i'm not that much about numbers :D;)... as for me, i will get it and just try it out. one may can make it run with just the right setting-adjustings, at least that's what i did f.e. on bf4.

even on my old 9,5k gt (1gb ddr2?) i could play bf (at least 3) kinda fine... ok, "playable" meeeh :D...

all i say is: may just give it a shot and if necessary get a new gpu and u should be fine while already having the game by the time u'll get the gpu ;). f.e. that hd5770 was only 120€ about 6 years ago.
  • bobosmrade1bobosmrade1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    as i'm playing bf4 smoothly on med- to high (more high :D) on a dual core 2,8ghz, master hdd still ide lol, 4 gb ddr2ram and a hd5770 (1gb ddr5) i'd say: just give it a shot.
    i will try it out about next month and if my machine not runs it well at least i already got it when finally upgrading my pc. i think with a new gpu in the end u should be fine for sure ;).

Do you have overheating problems? I have the XFX version, underclocked, with 100% fan speed, and it overheats while playing Counter Strike (not GO or Source, 1.6...)... If I dont have a normal fan blowing in the computer case, I cant play anything...
    Cave Troll vs Forum troll
    Know the difference
    It could save your life...
    rushatsi wrote: »
    pvp? whats dat?
    Pervert vs. Pervert!:eek:
    edited March 2015
    Plenty of guys are using GTX 660s in ED.
    Myself I'm on a 770 and haven't even had the stutter issue some complain of.
    BF4 on ultra (vsync off) at 150fps :D

Still makes me laugh how this game slows to a crawl when a PvP match is happening.
    edited March 2015
    Yeah which makes it crazy because I'm on an i5 4690k overclocked to 4.3ghz.
  • brandonflbrandonfl Member Posts: 892
    edited March 2015
    I think my comp would run ED (maybe not well enough for large scale PVP) but I haven't done it yet, been finishing my mech roster on MWO. Couple more to go there then I'll buy ED and start hanging out there.

String of bad weather here so I'm trapped inside, I am trying to fix the BOFF seating on my alts that have not seen any action since DR. STO--the game you play when there is absolutely nothing else to do

I'm BMR1580 in MWO. Add me.
    LOLSTO
    edited March 2015
    With an old AMD 6950 1GB but more powerful than the obsolete 4670 you should resolve the graphics problems, of course without changing the monitor because an higher resolution isn't possible with your hardware configuration.

Actually I play with AMD FX 8350, 16 GB ram and an AMD R9 285 graphic card.

I'm evul, I know...:D

And don't go to Intel...it's the evul Empire!:eek:

Heh, outside of notebooks, I haven't run Intel since before '95. ;)

And as for nvidia, I've only bought a single of their cards and that was back with Neverwinter and the Aurora toolset where it originally wouldn't run on ATI or S3 cards - only nvidia. :(

Price/performance and everything, though - with a really tight budget points to the GT 730. Still, would think that I could just wait that much longer to move on to the R7 250...

...but honestly, I don't play any games other than STO these days and I'm not sure I'm really interested in playing any other games...Dangerous included.

My main thought with wanting to upgrade actually got into wanting to run DVI/D-Sub/HDMI, since the 4670 can only do two at a time - need a 5xxx or higher card to get into the threesome. Want to be able to stream stuff on the TV for the girlfriend while I still have my two monitors available to me. My tablet's fine for Netflix or Spotify for music, but other stuff - yeah, browser issues and the rest.
    Yep...unfortunately STOL is a CPU intensive use game with mediocre graphics!:(

They said that for some of the changes they made that royally screwed the game up for me...and I've seen folks that are happier with the performance, but what they Hell were they trying to play the game on...some entry Kabini machine?
    edited March 2015
    Do you have overheating problems? I have the XFX version, underclocked, with 100% fan speed, and it overheats while playing Counter Strike (not GO or Source, 1.6...)... If I dont have a normal fan blowing in the computer case, I cant play anything...

mine's a saphire. first one burned out after 2 weeks, replacement wrx just fine for about 6 years now :). not under-/overclocked, it does not overheat here.

after playing bf4 for an hour it runs on 40 degrees celsius and with 40% of fans' potential.
  • bwemobwemo Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Only cuz this thread is about as gone as the moderation staff has been for a week....

Virus, your sig needs The ship sized, great cleavage, semi-vulcan, semi-vampire, flying, space dwelling female version
    edited March 2015
    bwemo wrote: »
    Only cuz this thread is about as gone as the moderation staff has been for a week....

Virus, your sig needs The ship sized, great cleavage, semi-vulcan, semi-vampire, flying, space dwelling female version

Gets into the...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/01/18/article-2264805-17063DD0000005DC-690_634x497.jpg

...reaction to...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/vp747/STO/Titties.jpg

...even for Takei.
  • brandonflbrandonfl Member Posts: 892
    edited March 2015
    Now everyone's laughing? I love you guys. Come on, group hug. Everybody.

edit: I'm sure the original intent of this thread was to have a good laugh. Specifically, at the irony of one of the biggest proponents of open PvP in STO losing his (*&^ over being at the receiving end of a ganking. Most seem to have been on the right track all along, too bad everyone couldn't just enjoy it at face value... of course, it wouldn't have been nearly as much fun for the rest of us.
    LOLSTO
  • ilhanskilhansk Member Posts: 620 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Visit the Inner Circle YouTube Channel to watch some STO pew pew PVP action!

• usshannibalusshannibal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I've just found out the reason for hank's non-attendance haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfk5O4RaifU

:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-=Hannibal - Inner Circle PvP-Department=-
    Hannibal's YouTube PvP-channel (under construction)
    More Inner Circle PvP-Action worth watching from: Hank, Mira Theng and Zimbilimbim
  • grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited March 2015
    I've just found out the reason for hank's non-attendance haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfk5O4RaifU

Hank you need some help with the ladies ?

I want this too..

Ask Hank.. i believe you can drive with him.

Regarts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***
  • usshannibalusshannibal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    There are so many beautiful girls...you can come too with us...:eek:

especially chix from spain and italy. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-=Hannibal - Inner Circle PvP-Department=-
    Hannibal's YouTube PvP-channel (under construction)
    More Inner Circle PvP-Action worth watching from: Hank, Mira Theng and Zimbilimbim
  • ivantomdisplayivantomdisplay Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    hahah, f'k Zelda u are been hunted in other video games. Hahahaha! I'd say u win. ^^
    [10:49] [Combat (Self)] Your Proton Barrage deals 96581 (43411) Proton(Critical) to Seto.
    Poor soul didnt have time to log out.
This discussion has been closed.