test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So posted in cstore feadback but

landorcanlandorcan Member Posts: 21 Arc User
Thought it might warn others that the reman borg boff is binding to char on purchase and not transferable as it advertises. Unlike other items that warn you you can't buy what you already own you can as i did buy multiple of these boffs and not be able to use them or sell them .:mad:

QUOTE_
The reman borg officer being sold on cstore is automaticly bound to character at purchase. And Perfect world does not give a **** if you cry even though it says tradeable and sellable on the cstore page it is not. I purchased 2 to be sold on the exchange and they instantly bound to me. Now You can't even ****ing open 2 on a single character so why would I want 2 bound to a character in a box in my ****ing inventory? I email for support and they say sorry for the inconvenience but we can't help!!!!!! so I get the money grubbing of cstore items but for **** sakes cstore purchases that are not even usable ? are you kidding me? Thank you for steeling my cash outright and not being sneaky about it Is about all I can say.

And no I have not opened them they are sitting in a character's inventory that I have no intention of useing.

PS To the game owners I realize one player don't mean jack to your bottuom line but theft which frankly this amounts to is IMHO pretty ****ty business practice and will eventualy cost you much more then just me as a customer.

Post edited by landorcan on

Comments

• Options
    thegcbaconthegcbacon Member Posts: 434 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Being more mature might help you get some sympathy. Have you tried contacting CS yet? At least the could move 1 BOff to an alt for you.
  • Options
    killer1986chriskiller1986chris Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I think you were hit by the fraud prevention lock out.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    thegcbacon wrote: »
    Being more mature might help you get some sympathy. Have you tried contacting CS yet? At least the could move 1 BOff to an alt for you.

I was very calm and mature when I contacted CS. With a simple request to unbind it pls as its a bug. And they replied sorry we can't and sory for the inconvenience. Are you seriously saying they can't unbind it? And the sorry for the inconvenience of picking my pockets after I have spent more then a little on the cstore happily.

edit and on the third letter from them it says the same thing with adidtion that not all cstore purchases are transferable. WELL the cstore specificaly says this is and in fact I have in the past sold 10 of them plus purchased some for my son. and I don't have a second romulan as frankly I hated it after I ran it through for the story . The fact It could never use the miriad of federation starships I owned made playing it weaksause in comparison . And buying cstore ships for 1 char out of 12 is not going to work for me
  • Options
    doctordositheusdoctordositheus Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I would say report them to the Better Business Bureau but they already have an 'F' rating and I don't think the ratings go any lower than that.
  • Options
    mattmiraclemattmiracle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    landorcan wrote: »
    Thought it might warn others that the reman borg boff is binding to char on purchase and not transferable as it advertises. Unlike other items that warn you you can't buy what you already own you can as i did buy multiple of these boffs and not be able to use them or sell them .:mad:

QUOTE_
    The reman borg officer being sold on cstore is automaticly bound to character at purchase. And Perfect world does not give a **** if you cry even though it says tradeable and sellable on the cstore page it is not. I purchased 2 to be sold on the exchange and they instantly bound to me. Now You can't even ****ing open 2 on a single character so why would I want 2 bound to a character in a box in my ****ing inventory? I email for support and they say sorry for the inconvenience but we can't help!!!!!! so I get the money grubbing of cstore items but for **** sakes cstore purchases that are not even usable ? are you kidding me? Thank you for steeling my cash outright and not being sneaky about it Is about all I can say.

And no I have not opened them they are sitting in a character's inventory that I have no intention of useing.

PS To the game owners I realize one player don't mean jack to your bottuom line but theft which frankly this amounts to is IMHO pretty ****ty business practice and will eventualy cost you much more then just me as a customer.

Did you purchase Zen through Steam or via Arc (or STO Website)? Zen purchased via Steam has a lockout and makes ALL purchases BOUND until that expires.
    Matt Miracle

Fleet Commander in Chief [Rank 7] for Covenant of Honor; a FED T5 Starbase
    House Leader [Rank 7] for Honorable House of Mor'gue; a KDF T3 Starbase
    Find us at CovenantofHonor.com.  My Twitter handle; @jmattmiracle
  • Options
    mattmiraclemattmiracle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I stand corrected. The Reman Liberated officer DOES bind on purchase to the character.

Bugged - #3,275,215.
    Also, sent a tweet to QA with the Bug #
    Matt Miracle

Fleet Commander in Chief [Rank 7] for Covenant of Honor; a FED T5 Starbase
    House Leader [Rank 7] for Honorable House of Mor'gue; a KDF T3 Starbase
    Find us at CovenantofHonor.com.  My Twitter handle; @jmattmiracle
  • Options
    phantrosityphantrosity Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I would say report them to the Better Business Bureau but they already have an 'F' rating and I don't think the ratings go any lower than that.

They have an A+.
  • Options
    imruinedimruined Member Posts: 1,457 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    They have an A+.

Think they're referring to Cryptic Studios...

Mind you, the unresolved complaints seem like sour grapes over issues outside of Cryptic's control, basic whinging because of game changes they did not like, or caused by the complainant in question anyway (using exploits)...
    The entitlement is strong in these forums...

not_funny_Q_shadows_small.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    They tell me upon checking only borg boffs on exchange can be sold or traded and not the ones they sell on the cstore. Am I missing something? Did the game begin seeding or dropping boffs of liberated borgs ? If not how the hell did they get there?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    I stand corrected. The Reman Liberated officer DOES bind on purchase to the character.

Bugged - #3,275,215.
    Also, sent a tweet to QA with the Bug #

Well bugged is what I assumed till the CS agent says, nope not a bug working as intended. Which would be nice if they said this ingame cstore the zen was puchased via arc and paypal. To be honest would have accepted a sorry bugged we'll fix it asap . And not stressed but to have some guy say he checked and obviously did not check anything . Telling me its the intended working system cstore allowing puchase of unuseable on a char items. Which we all no they don't allow you to buy an item you canuse so if you can have one boff per char a second would have locked out like ships and racial items do.