test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What lies beneath reward bug INVESTIGATING

craig76craig76 Member Posts: 775 Arc User
edited March 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Upon completing the mission, never got the Triolic pattern enhancer. Went to replay the mission, and its not even listed as a reward. I have not already claimed it, so i know its not that. And i know its not a featured episode reward.
Its either been removed permanently or its bugged. I havent seen anything about it being removed though
I believe God created the universe, because he knew we wanted to explore. So, he made us a playground...
planet-space-sun.jpg
Post edited by craig76 on

Comments

• darkthorne70darkthorne70 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I can confirm this I just ran the mission today with a new toon and he too could not claim the pattern enhancer
  • idashlaidashla Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Is the Triolic Pattern Enhancer all that useful? Its benefit is rather minor these days isn't it? Not to mention the fact that is annoying to play when used.

"Oh GREAT! I gained a slight damage resistance, but now I can't see my dang target, and can barely make out my surroundings."

So basically you gain some resistance, but have difficulty shooting or avoid being shot by the target. Wouldn't it be better if that was replaced by a better reward?
    ZNju0ze.jpg
  • craig76craig76 Member Posts: 775 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i like the enhancer. so do many others.
    The reward at the moment, is pretty lame i must say. A retrofit phaser array.
    I want my enhancer :(
    I believe God created the universe, because he knew we wanted to explore. So, he made us a playground...
    planet-space-sun.jpg
  • katweazlekatweazle Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    it seem two missions are paying out the same rewards the type 1 phaser is missing too
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    maybe that item may be only available during featured episode reruns?
    edited March 2015
    what the pasher?
    i set some new toons one i leveled up about two weeks ago and got the triolic and the phaser not sure now if they came from the same mission im now leveling another toon and the items are missing it seem to be since the patch on the 26th perhaps when they added dil rewards to missions you know how it works add someting break something else

have you filed a bug report?
    edited March 2015
    sorry my bad type 1 phaser is past imperfect mission reward
  • pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Sent on to the team.

Thanks for the report!

~Smirk
  • dragonsbrethrendragonsbrethren Member Posts: 1,854 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Could the "fix" just be deleting this thing from the game? Heh.
    edited March 2015
    Due to the temporal nature of the Triolic Pattern Enhancer, there is a random chance that a being from the past may be pulled into your current space-time when using it. Entities reported include Tribbles, 23rd century Klingon Dahar Masters, 23rd century Starfleet Security Officers, and Devidian Phantasms
  • zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Could the "fix" just be deleting this thing from the game? Heh.

Yeah it only becomes a use for trolling and is a major headache waiting to happen.
    edited March 2015
    Sent on to the team.

Thanks for the report!

~Smirk

Thanks Smirk :)
    planet-space-sun.jpg
  • zeluthaszeluthas Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I also run into this bug with a new character of mine. I'm glad it's not just me. Personally, I like the triolic pattern enhancer and want to claim it. But right now, as we know, the rewards of "What lies beneath" are the same as the rewards from "Everything old is new". Funny thing is, this is just an issue for FED characters, as my KDF character actually is shown the proper rewards.
    edited March 2015
    zeluthas wrote: »
    I also run into this bug with a new character of mine. I'm glad it's not just me. Personally, I like the triolic pattern enhancer and want to claim it. But right now, as we know, the rewards of "What lies beneath" are the same as the rewards from "Everything old is new". Funny thing is, this is just an issue for FED characters, as my KDF character actually is shown the proper rewards.

good to know, as im about to start leveling a kdf toon :)
    planet-space-sun.jpg
    edited March 2015
    Thankyou for fixing this mission devs :)
    planet-space-sun.jpg