test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No reach, interact, or doorway in ESD balcony area.

idashlaidashla Member Posts: 87 Arc User
There are no Reach-Points, Interact-with-object, or doorways in the foundry for the ESD shuttle area. :confused: When getting to a foundry "traffic controler", then clicking "Leave From 'Whole Map'", there are no options listed from anywhere in the shuttle bay balcony area or the hallway that leads to it. It seems rather odd when that is a pretty good location to leave the ESD map from. So...

Please add some Reach-Points, Interact-with-object, or doorways in the shuttle area. There are two consoles at the hallway leading to the shuttle area, then two consoles at the balcony overlook, as well as a door at each end of the balcony area, and lastly, on the left side near the door there is an elevator/lift that might also be a logical way for a toon to enter the area as part of a foundry story. Please add destinations at some (or preferably all) of those locations.

Because, reporting to the nearest potted plant in the nearby office doesn't seem like a logical destination for most storylines, as opposed to the shuttle bay. :D
ZNju0ze.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    thegreendragoon1thegreendragoon1 Member Posts: 1,872 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I don't think this constitutes a bug. This is a feature request.
  • Options
    idashlaidashla Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I don't think this constitutes a bug. This is a feature request.

I thought as a foundry request it should go here. Was there a more appropriate forum location?
    ZNju0ze.jpg
This discussion has been closed.