test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Exchange

andrewawestandrewawest Member Posts: 9 Arc User
I've never used the Exchange before... is it possible to offer something to sell to my buddy and no one else... say though PM or something?
Post edited by andrewawest on

Comments

• Options
    js26568js26568 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I've never used the Exchange before... is it possible to offer something to sell to my buddy and no one else... say though PM or something?

Don't bother with the exchange if it's just for your friend. The quickest way is a face-to-face trade.

You both need to be in the same map and stood next to each other. Right-click on his character and select "Trade"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free Tibet!
  • Options
    norobladnoroblad Member Posts: 2,624 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    just trade.

a very easy way to meet up is to go to your ship (or shuttle) bridge and invite the other player. You will both be together, then he can leave and be back where he was without having to fly to meet you. The menu to go to your bridge is on the map, the far right drop-down icon has this option.

you can also mail items to the other player but only from a mail console. You can do text mail from anywhere but items require the actual mail thing. I think. I may be mixing up the rules across too many games.

you could use the exchange by putting your item out for so much that no one else would buy it. This is probably not helpful to your friend.
  • Options
    antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You could also mail the item to them.

Or swap it though a Fleet bank if your in the same fleet and you both have rights to deposit and withdraw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • Options
    andrewawestandrewawest Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Thank you all... very helpful.

Is there any way to put one of my commissioned ships back into my inventory?
    I'm guessing not, but thought worth asking.
  • Options
    antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Thank you all... very helpful.

Is there any way to put one of my commissioned ships back into my inventory?
    I'm guessing not, but thought worth asking.

No there isn't... if it is a zen store ship that you purchased, you can reclaim it. Lockbox / fleet / ship yard purchases / or event ships would be lost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.