test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    westx211 wrote: »
    Pisces: Ohhh centuries after people decided that data and the doctor could feel and you still meet people who don't believe it.

Tara M: Can you teach me how to fight? *She looks at Tara*

Tara B: Yes. *Is unable to remember any special blocks but remembers basics*

Ethan: Well I think we'll be fine. *Starts leading her to the ship*

Alex: Alright. Kira I'll be waiting for you outside the airlock.

*Ashley sits down in a chair uncertain of what to do.*

OoC: Its been a couple days since that it'll take me a bit to get in gear as I kind of forgot what I had planned for this one.

Tara: I guess. Dani would be better at this, but...

*She stands from the sofa, looking at Tara M.*

I can teach you a few basics.

*Promenade.*

Zoe: Famous last words.

*The Shade, Kira walks over to Ashley.*

Kira: C'mon, I'll show you where your quarters are.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,211 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    *There is evidence that someone was sifting through the rubble around the blast zone as if trying to find something*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    edited February 2015
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Tara: I guess. Dani would be better at this, but...

*She stands from the sofa, looking at Tara M.*

I can teach you a few basics.

*Promenade.*

Zoe: Famous last words.

*The Shade, Kira walks over to Ashley.*

Kira: C'mon, I'll show you where your quarters are.

Tara M: Okay but be gentle. *Stands up too.*

Ethan: Come on if we run into danger we are more than capable of handling it. *They arrive at the ship*

Ashley: Okay. *Gets up*
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Pisces: Ohhh centuries after people decided that data and the doctor could feel and you still meet people who don't believe it.

Tara M: Can you teach me how to fight? *She looks at Tara*

Tara B: Yes. *Is unable to remember any special blocks but remembers basics*

Ethan: Well I think we'll be fine. *Starts leading her to the ship*

Alex: Alright. Kira I'll be waiting for you outside the airlock.

*Ashley sits down in a chair uncertain of what to do.*

OoC: Its been a couple days since that it'll take me a bit to get in gear as I kind of forgot what I had planned for this one.

Kaito: Data was a marvel of engineering, and the Doctor was what some would call a 'mistake, what I call a 'very fortuitous discovery'. I ask you, have you been awake constantly for seven years and developed a personality of anything other than what Ethan wants you to have?
    edited February 2015
    kuntel wrote: »
    Kaito: Data was a marvel of engineering, and the Doctor was what some would call a 'mistake, what I call a 'very fortuitous discovery'. I ask you, have you been awake constantly for seven years and developed a personality of anything other than what Ethan wants you to have?

Pisces: I have been awake since before this ship was built. Unfortunately I am unable to determine exactly when I was made but I have been awake for many years.
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Pisces: I have been awake since before this ship was built. Unfortunately I am unable to determine exactly when I was made but I have been awake for many years.

Kaito: I have yet to see any personality. And the way you handled this ship is atrocious!

*He goes back to fixing the consoles.*
    edited February 2015
    kuntel wrote: »
    Kaito: I have yet to see any personality. And the way you handled this ship is atrocious!

*He goes back to fixing the consoles.*

Pisces: Hey I wasn't intended to be a pilot originally it took some learning.
    edited February 2015
    *There is evidence that someone was sifting through the rubble around the blast zone as if trying to find something*

*A tech sees the clue and starts scanning the small debris pile for any distinct energy patterns or radiation.*

OOC: For benefit, Sanders is based on Captain America and Jack is based on Wolverine.
    edited February 2015
    *A tech sees the clue and starts scanning the small debris pile for any distinct energy patterns or radiation.*

OOC: For benefit, Sanders is based on Captain America and Jack is based on Wolverine.

*There's an odd energy signature that's barely there but its unidentifiable.*
    edited February 2015
    Tara M: Okay but be gentle. *Stands up too.*

Ethan: Come on if we run into danger we are more than capable of handling it. *They arrive at the ship*

Ashley: Okay. *Gets up*

*Tara leads her into a basic kickboxing stance.

Airlock. Zoe smiles at Ethan as they board.*

Zoe: Doesn't mean I have to like it.

*The Shade. Kira leads Ashley to her Quarters.*
    edited February 2015
    *Tara leads her into a basic kickboxing stance.

Airlock. Zoe smiles at Ethan as they board.*

Zoe: Doesn't mean I have to like it.

*The Shade. Kira leads Ashley to her Quarters.*

Tara M: Like this? *Copies her stance but its a little sloppy*

Ethan: Agreed. *kisses her*

Ashley: *enters her quarters* And all this is mine? *seems amazed at the ability to own it*
    edited February 2015
    *There's an odd energy signature that's barely there but its unidentifiable.*

Tech: Demes!

*A senior technician walks over.*

Demes: What in hell is that?

*Meanwhile, Jack and Sanders are boarding a specially modified Goliath Assault Craft, with Sanders immediately checking the computer for new messages.*

Jack: So, do you think this was the Hand?

Sanders: Large-scale explosions aren't their style. They prefer to stay in the shadows.
    edited February 2015
    Tara M: Like this? *Copies her stance but its a little sloppy*

Ethan: Agreed. *kisses her*

Ashley: *enters her quarters* And all this is mine? *seems amazed at the ability to own it*

Tara: Not exactly... *She adjusts Tara M's stance.

Airlock.*

Zoe: C'mon, let's check in.

*Ashley's Quarters.*

Kira: It's all yours.
    edited February 2015
    Tara: Not exactly... *She adjusts Tara M's stance.

Airlock.*

Zoe: C'mon, let's check in.

*Ashley's Quarters.*

Kira: It's all yours.

Tara M: Sorry. *Looks embarrassed*

Ethan: Alright. *They enter the ship and find Alex*

Alex: Oh hey guys.

Ethan: Just checking in.

Alex: Well Kaito is messing around and getting settled in and it sounds like he can't wait to leave and Kira was just showing her new friend Ashley where she'll be staying.

Ethan: New friend?

Alex: Yeah oh and be careful she can't speak normally so she has to use this weird device to talk and she looked sensitive about it.

Ashley: Thank you. *hugs Kira*
    edited February 2015
    Tara M: Sorry. *Looks embarrassed*

Ethan: Alright. *They enter the ship and find Alex*

Alex: Oh hey guys.

Ethan: Just checking in.

Alex: Well Kaito is messing around and getting settled in and it sounds like he can't wait to leave and Kira was just showing her new friend Ashley where she'll be staying.

Ethan: New friend?

Alex: Yeah oh and be careful she can't speak normally so she has to use this weird device to talk and she looked sensitive about it.

Ashley: Thank you. *hugs Kira*

Tara: Don't be. Like I said, I'm not the best choice to teach someone to fight from scratch. My sister Dani would be better at this...

Okay, throw a punch, like this.

*She does a light jab at the air.

Airlock.*

Zoe: We'll be careful.

*Ashley's Quarters.*

Kira: No problem. If you need anything, just ask Pisces, the ship's AI.
    edited February 2015
    Tara: Don't be. Like I said, I'm not the best choice to teach someone to fight from scratch. My sister Dani would be better at this...

Okay, throw a punch, like this.

*She does a light jab at the air.

Airlock.*

Zoe: We'll be careful.

*Ashley's Quarters.*

Kira: No problem. If you need anything, just ask Pisces, the ship's AI.

Tara M: Okay. *She copies the punch much more accurately than she copied the stance*

Alex: Alright. See ya.

Ethan: *As they walk away* Well better check on Kaito next and make sure he's not breaking the ship. *As they come onboard*

Ashley: Okay. See you later. *Starts messing with a replicator trying to order some food.*
    edited February 2015
    Tara M: Okay. *She copies the punch much more accurately than she copied the stance*

Alex: Alright. See ya.

Ethan: *As they walk away* Well better check on Kaito next and make sure he's not breaking the ship. *As they come onboard*

Ashley: Okay. See you later. *Starts messing with a replicator trying to order some food.*

Tara: Okay, here's a nice basic combo.

*She performs a right jab, followed by a left punch to 'the side' and a right uppercut.*

You perform that combo right and with enough force, any creep trying to lay his hands on you is gonna be decked.

*The Shade, Corridor.*

Zoe: Oh, ye of little faith!

*She smirks at him.

Meanwhile, Kira goes to talk with Ronin.*
    edited February 2015
    Tara: Okay, here's a nice basic combo.

*She performs a right jab, followed by a left punch to 'the side' and a right uppercut.*

You perform that combo right and with enough force, any creep trying to lay his hands on you is gonna be decked.

*The Shade, Corridor.*

Zoe: Oh, ye of little faith!

*She smirks at him.

Meanwhile, Kira goes to talk with Ronin.*

*Tara M performs the combo well*

Tara M: Was that good?

Ethan: I can't help it. *Shrugs*

*Its impossible to determine if the energy signature originated from the blast or not.*
    edited March 2015
    *Tara M performs the combo well*

Tara M: Was that good?

Ethan: I can't help it. *Shrugs*

*Its impossible to determine if the energy signature originated from the blast or not.*

Tara: There's really only one way to find out...

*Tara takes a deep breath, loosening up like a ragdoll.*

Hit it.

*The Shade.*

Zoe: How funny would it be if we walk onto the bridge and he's arguing with the AI?

*New Guernsey.*

Demes: Catalogue it and send it to energy analytics.

Tech: Got it.

Demes: Alright everyone, be on the look out for this energy signature. Start by tracing around the blast site, then focus on the debris clusters. I want to find out where this energy came from.

Tech: Your assuming it came from the blast?

Demes: Put it this way; if it's a direct result of the blast, we should see more of it around the blast site. If it's an indirect result caused by the vaporisation of the building materials, we'll see it in other debris piles. If it's neither, then it came from something stolen from here.
    edited March 2015
    Tara: There's really only one way to find out...

*Tara takes a deep breath, loosening up like a ragdoll.*

Hit it.

*The Shade.*

Zoe: How funny would it be if we walk onto the bridge and he's arguing with the AI?

*New Guernsey.*

Demes: Catalogue it and send it to energy analytics.

Tech: Got it.

Demes: Alright everyone, be on the look out for this energy signature. Start by tracing around the blast site, then focus on the debris clusters. I want to find out where this energy came from.

Tech: Your assuming it came from the blast?

Demes: Put it this way; if it's a direct result of the blast, we should see more of it around the blast site. If it's an indirect result caused by the vaporisation of the building materials, we'll see it in other debris piles. If it's neither, then it came from something stolen from here.

Tara M: You want me... to hit you?

Ethan: It would be pretty damn hilarious. *And they walk in on Kaito doing just that.*

*The energy is found in a few other places around the site but in a way that makes it seem as if something was picked up and moved around the site before being transported somewhere if it. However all instance of the energy signatures are close enough to the blast site for it to be possibly from the blast*
    edited March 2015

Ethan: It would be pretty damn hilarious. *And they walk in on Kaito doing just that.*

*The energy is found in a few other places around the site but in a way that makes it seem as if something was picked up and moved around the site before being transported somewhere if it. However all instance of the energy signatures are close enough to the blast site for it to be possibly from the blast*

Tara: Tara, I've had my arm broken, as in both bones in my forearm literally snapped. I have been choked, kicked in the stomach and otherwise beaten the TRIBBLE out of more times than I can count on both hands. I can take this combo.

Besides, I'm ragdolling so that it doesn't hurt too much.

Look at it this way; I almost never give people free shots on me. First shots, sure, but never free shots. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
    edited March 2015
    Tara: Tara, I've had my arm broken, as in both bones in my forearm literally snapped. I have been choked, kicked in the stomach and otherwise beaten the TRIBBLE out of more times than I can count on both hands. I can take this combo.

Besides, I'm ragdolling so that it doesn't hurt too much.

Look at it this way; I almost never give people free shots on me. First shots, sure, but never free shots. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Tara M: A-alright.(The dash represents a stutter) *She performs the combo hitting Tara but is obviously holding back and looks afraid to hurt her as her punches don't hold much force*
    edited March 2015

*Zoe tries to keep from bursting out in laughter.

New Guernsey. The techs keep investigating, trying to pin the source down exactly.*

OOC: Little trivia if you were wondering about the name; Guernsey is one of the Channel Islands off the coast of Normandy. Most Brits are barely aware it exists, so I wouldn't blame you guys if you didn't know either.
    edited March 2015
    Tara M: A-alright.(The dash represents a stutter) *She performs the combo hitting Tara but is obviously holding back and looks afraid to hurt her as her punches don't hold much force*

*Tara sighs, grabbing Tara M by the shoulders and shoving her against the wall, barring an arm across her collar.*

Tara: If this were a real fight, you'd be choking by now.

*She lets go and backs off, looking a little disappointed.*
    edited March 2015
    *Tara sighs, grabbing Tara M by the shoulders and shoving her against the wall, barring an arm across her collar.*

Tara: If this were a real fight, you'd be choking by now.

*She lets go and backs off, looking a little disappointed.*

Tara M: I'm sorry I just don't want to make you mad. *Obviously feels bad now for disappointing her* C-can I try again?

*Ethan is barely able to restrain his laughter*

*There is an odd patch on the ground near some rubble that seems to be the source of the energy*
    edited March 2015
    Tara M: I'm sorry I just don't want to make you mad. *Obviously feels bad now for disappointing her* C-can I try again?

*Ethan is barely able to restrain his laughter*

*There is an odd patch on the ground near some rubble that seems to be the source of the energy*

*Tara ragdolls again.*

Tara: Okay. This time, try.

*New Guernsey. One of the techs walks over and scans the patch.*
    edited March 2015
    *Tara ragdolls again.*

Tara: Okay. This time, try.

*New Guernsey. One of the techs walks over and scans the patch.*

*Tara M performs the combo with real force this time.*

*It would appear that some digging was performed there recently.*
    edited March 2015
    *Tara M performs the combo with real force this time.*

*It would appear that some digging was performed there recently.*

*The jab knocks Tara off balance, with the side blow making her stumble as it hits below the ribcage and the uppercut knocking her down on her back. Tara quickly performs a Judo recovery tactic, slapping her hands against the floor as she lands to take the force out of her body. She takes a couple of seconds to let her brain catch up.*

Tara *panting*: ...Better.

*New Guernsey.*

Tech: Demes! Someone's been digging over here. This is where the energy's strongest!
    edited March 2015
    *The jab knocks Tara off balance, with the side blow making her stumble as it hits below the ribcage and the uppercut knocking her down on her back. Tara quickly performs a Judo recovery tactic, slapping her hands against the floor as she lands to take the force out of her body. She takes a couple of seconds to let her brain catch up.*

Tara *panting*: ...Better.

*New Guernsey.*

Tech: Demes! Someone's been digging over here. This is where the energy's strongest!

Tara M: So I did good?

OoC: Thanks to her amnesia Tara M is quite childish at times. Also after seeing what happened to Tara B when Tara was angry Tara M is scared of making her angry.

*The dirt has been replaced by an expert its impossible to tell exactly what was there only that something was dug up*
    edited March 2015
    Tara M: So I did good?

OoC: Thanks to her amnesia Tara M is quite childish at times. Also after seeing what happened to Tara B when Tara was angry Tara M is scared of making her angry.

*The dirt has been replaced by an expert its impossible to tell exactly what was there only that something was dug up*

Tara: You did good.

*She quickly kicks her legs up, spring-boarding off her hands and into a crouch, before standing straight.*

Okay, there are a couple of ways you can take a combo like that. You can do what I just did, which isn't easy if you don't have any aerobic or gymnastic experience, or you can using the momentum to roll backwards into a crouch, which is a good idea if you need to put some distance.

If you can, always slap your hands against the floor as you land. It's hard to do if you're in an intense fight, but it takes a lot of the shock out of the impact.