test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to slot anniversary ship rep project

docwhoopassdocwhoopass Member Posts: 7 Arc User
Hi all,

I'm having a problem where I can't claim the anniversary cruiser. This char is level 15 and Q let me do Dust to Dust and the omega stabilization, so I have 440 Q-mendations (I only need 40 since an alt already paid 1000 for the ship), but when I hit U and do Reputation, under Events I have "No Projects Available". Am I missing something? I assume there shouldn't be any other pre-requisites since I can do the missions for the Q-mendations...
Post edited by docwhoopass on

Comments

• rodentmasterrodentmaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    1) Is the anniversary event over?
    2) Have you already claimed it once and discharged it?
  • docwhoopassdocwhoopass Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    1) Is the anniversary event over?

I think it still has a day to run (2/16 if I'm not mistaken).
    2) Have you already claimed it once and discharged it?

Gosh, I didn't even consider that that. I'm 99% sure I didn't claim it as it's not in my ship roster, and I'm pretty sure I didn't discharge it; I checked the Dil store under Reclaim and the warp core/console aren't there either.

Can you only get the ship if you're level 50+? I signed in with a level 30-something alt and I couldn't claim the ship there either. I didn't think this was the case (and if so I'm bummed!), but maybe I'm thinking of the Breen carrier where you could grab it as long as you were level 11... I'm not sure what else to try.
  • decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    If you are not level 50 it will go into your inventory as a box, you can not use it until level 50. Check your inventory.

The reclaimable items will not be available until it is unpacked.
  • fudgemonkfudgemonk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I was able to use the ship on lvl 40. And I got it around lvl 34 on my alt.
  • picardcrusherpicardcrusher Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hi all,

I'm having a problem where I can't claim the anniversary cruiser. This char is level 15 and Q let me do Dust to Dust and the omega stabilization, so I have 440 Q-mendations (I only need 40 since an alt already paid 1000 for the ship), but when I hit U and do Reputation, under Events I have "No Projects Available". Am I missing something? I assume there shouldn't be any other pre-requisites since I can do the missions for the Q-mendations...

I'm in the same situation, and my toons are level 50 to 60 and up with all the prerequisites. I had 1000 qmendtions left over from last time, so i got the cruiser on the first day. I earned it for a few of my toons, but didn't do it for most of them because of real life time constraints. Now I would very much like to complete the event for the rest of my toons, but I can't select the project to spend the qmendations i earn.

What's the point of having an event and advertising that it is on until march 2nd if you can't get the prize?
    :mad:

Nerfing is Fraud...
  • docwhoopassdocwhoopass Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    fudgemonk wrote: »
    I was able to use the ship on lvl 40. And I got it around lvl 34 on my alt.

Well, I guess that's not the culprit then.... If you have an alt who doesn't have the cruiser yet, can you see if you can slot it?
    I'm in the same situation, and my toons are level 50 to 60 and up with all the prerequisites. I had 1000 qmendtions left over from last time, so i got the cruiser on the first day. I earned it for a few of my toons, but didn't do it for most of them because of real life time constraints. Now I would very much like to complete the event for the rest of my toons, but I can't select the project to spend the qmendations i earn.

What's the point of having an event and advertising that it is on until march 2nd if you can't get the prize?
    :mad:

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm glad it's not just me. I sure would like that ship though. I guess this is bugged... I'll submit a bug report tonight, but since the event is only going to the 2nd, I'd put the chances of it getting fixed before the event is over at about zero...
    :(:(:(