test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

tribble cost in exchange :eek:

zzzspina01zzzspina01 Member Posts: 310 Arc User
I just went to sell some tribbles on the exchange and instead of only 10ec the lowest price was 175ec. I tried refreshing the search and changing the search type. and i checked 175ec was at the low end. am I missing some event. or is this a bug.
I cant brain I have the dumb
Post edited by zzzspina01 on

Comments

• Options
    empireofsteveempireofsteve Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Someone brobaby bought them up. 175 is still nothing.
    NERF CANNONS - THEY NEED A 50% NERF
    CRUISERS NEED A 206% HULL BUFF
  • Options
    theredcomettheredcomet Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    So really? tribble trading? o.0
  • Options
    mthomps016mthomps016 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Yeah. I have a cannibal tribble and sell the carcasses for EC.

I'm not surprised though. Most MMOs are pretty much markets for various things in them
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    im always selling tribbles because there just something that you collect while playing. and they are always on average to start off 1 to 5 ec each. the first 400 are almost always under 200 ec. so for me this is exstreamly weird :confused:
  • Options
    shevetshevet Member Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    So now is the time to list all your tribbles at, say, 150 EC each, and rub your hands with glee over the unexpected profit. Maniacal cackling is optional, but recommended.
    8b6YIel.png?1
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    shevet wrote: »
    So now is the time to list all your tribbles at, say, 150 EC each, and rub your hands with glee over the unexpected profit. Maniacal cackling is optional, but recommended.

was just about to and now there back down to 2ec. must have been a fault in the search. LOL
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Yay, selling 500 tribbles will net you... less than selling a random space drop to a vendor.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Tribbles are usually inexpensive even at 175 EC. However, I am used to paying 10 EC or less, and I am too cheap to pay more than that.

All my toons (Fed, KDF, Rom) have at least 1 cannibal tribble on the bank inventory to generate carcasses from the normal tribbles I dump into the bank inventory. In all the toon's personal inventory I keep at least 1 tribble to spawn other tribbles. I tend to pick up food loot from time to time to feed the tribbles.

Eventually, I transfer the tribble carcasses to my KDF toons so that they can turn them in for GPL.