test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Descendants of Shran?

gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
edited February 2015 in Captain's Table (RP)
What is the likelyhood of Thy'lek Shran's grandkids-great grandkids being around in the 25th century STO time period?

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
Post edited by gradii on

Comments

• fmgtorres1979fmgtorres1979 Member Posts: 1,327 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'd say, very likely
  • gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Oh, yeah. One of his future grandsons may even be a certain captain of the Enterprise F. :P

Is there actual confirmation that Captain Shon is related to/descended from Shran?

Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
  • gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I dunno, just a random thought. Have to ask the Dev's. ( good luck :rolleyes: )

In CO (Champions Online) many major NPCs have full bios. Since STO is a cryptic game too, It's worth checking.

Can anyone remind me of the easiest way to find Captain Shon as an NPC in a ground setting where I can examine his info? (Which mission, or if theres a place he appears)

I seem to recall one, the last mission in the Solenae Dyson Sphere chain, not sure if there's others.