test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

After yesterday's mess....

sabouma1979sabouma1979 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
....the UI problems still persist, just like the disconnect issues...

Seriously, when is this actually going to be fixed? I am really getting tired of this..... :mad:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• sonnikkusonnikku Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'm finding a lot of lag with pushing my buttons on my action bar. They seem to take forever to go off now. And when they tick down on cooldown instead of being a smooth cycle it feels like a more jerky two second tick at a time. And also the whole action bar seems to go gray color blind off and on again and again which is about going to give me seizure. Anyway to turn these "features" off?
  • alex284alex284 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    sonnikku wrote: »
    I'm finding a lot of lag with pushing my buttons on my action bar. They seem to take forever to go off now. And when they tick down on cooldown instead of being a smooth cycle it feels like a more jerky two second tick at a time. And also the whole action bar seems to go gray color blind off and on again and again which is about going to give me seizure. Anyway to turn these "features" off?

Yep, lots of people having that. How are we supposed to stack buffs if we don't know what's ready to use again?

In completely unrelated news, I downloaded Eve Online last night. Never tried it! Runs a lot smoother! Too bad I only have time for one mmo.
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    This is the only reason I have started using combination keybinds, so that I don't have to try and manually click on them.

Before, I used to easily enjoy activating all of my abilities/skills/consoles/etc., by manually clicking on them.

Now it is almost impossible to get them to activate first click, sometime not even after 2 clicks, heck sometimes I have to literally click and hold just to activate 1 ability.

And, this doesn't even hit upon how out of sequence the cd timers are, they drop in 2sec. intervals, instead of how the olds timers would cycle like a working clock.
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• sabouma1979sabouma1979 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    alex284 wrote: »
    Yep, lots of people having that. How are we supposed to stack buffs if we don't know what's ready to use again?

In completely unrelated news, I downloaded Eve Online last night. Never tried it! Runs a lot smoother! Too bad I only have time for one mmo.

I strongly advise against playing EVE....steep learning curve, and the community sucks....
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Seriously, when is this actually going to be fixed? I am really getting tired of this..... :mad:

Would be nice if they sunk some of the bucks from their extreme monetization of the game back into a better server park. You can't have a 7 hours patch, only to see it go down after a 10 minutes uptime again.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    This is the only reason I have started using combination keybinds, so that I don't have to try and manually click on them.

Before, I used to easily enjoy activating all of my abilities/skills/consoles/etc., by manually clicking on them.

Now it is almost impossible to get them to activate first click, sometime not even after 2 clicks, heck sometimes I have to literally click and hold just to activate 1 ability.

And, this doesn't even hit upon how out of sequence the cd timers are, they drop in 2sec. intervals, instead of how the olds timers would cycle like a working clock.

Yep, I'm hammering on them 6 or 7 times sometimes. The shield regen or hypo in bug hunt is the most annoying - deploy damn you deploy!
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

edited February 2015
    May i ask what mess?

Only thing i saw is that the maintenance was extended....OH DEAR GOD!!!!

In all my years as a mmo player (about to be 40 so you can kinda guess how long ive been playing them),this has never happened.

SWG,WoW,UO,****,IRO,DCUO,EQ....and the list goes on and on...all these mmos have never missed a deadline on their maintenance....how does Cryptic dare to do that to us!!!!!! :eek::eek:

/Sarcasm off

If you don't have anything good to contribute to this topic, just don't say anything will ya? I stated which problems are still going on, so maybe you need to learn to read....
  • grabnetningrabnetnin Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Lately bugs seem to be "blanketing slowly" but they all add up :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    If you don't have anything good to contribute to this topic, just don't say anything will ya? I stated which problems are still going on, so maybe you need to learn to read....

So this topic is limited to: Devs sucks, games sucks, I am important listen to me?" I ask because I all I see is crying.
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,800 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Well said!!! Too many dudes throll masters
    DUwNP.gif

• castiuscastius Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I strongly advise against playing EVE....steep learning curve, and the community sucks....

Just because a game is to tough for you to learn, doesnt mean that other will have the same issues. The community there is actually better than in alot of other MMOs. So if people want to give it a try, then just let them.
  • farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I been seeing this issue for a while. They never fixed it. I'm still getting grey/black out icon even in range.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • scrooge69scrooge69 Member Posts: 1,108 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    yeah I was just doffing throu my toons.... then went to t*** and when I returned DCed....

long time to log inb again

well its annoyn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cypherouscypherous Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    alex284 wrote: »

Thats not even a real question, EVE all the way, as much as i love ST this game still feels like it was made in the 1990's from a performance standpoint, hell i cant even enable MSAA because the game crashes so often >.>
  • millimidgetmillimidget Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    cidjack wrote: »
    So this topic is limited to: Devs sucks, games sucks, I am important listen to me?" I ask because I all I see is crying.
    I see a genuine complaint.

How is that "devs sucks, games sucks, I am important listen to me?" or some sort of crying?

Why so sensitive, Cid?
    "Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society." - Aristotle
  • sentinelbluesentinelblue Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    May i ask what mess?

In all my years as a mmo player (about to be 40 so you can kinda guess how long ive been playing them),this has never happened.

SWG,WoW,UO,****,IRO,DCUO,EQ....and the list goes on and on...all these mmos have never missed a deadline on their maintenance....how does Cryptic dare to do that to us!!!!!! :eek::eek:

/Sarcasm off
    Are you about to turn 40 or playing for 40 years. Didn't think the interwebs was that old, unless a time traveler you are?

Or are you counting non interwebs mmo's in which they would not have need of maint. times, unless the domesticated animal of the house got a hold of the board
  • millimidgetmillimidget Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Are you about to turn 40 or playing for 40 years. Didn't think the interwebs was that old, unless a time traveler you are?

Or are you counting non interwebs mmo's in which they would not have need of maint. times, unless the domesticated animal of the house got a hold of the board
    The first MMOs launched 20 years ago, roughly. UO was 96 or 97, and I've heard mention of 1-2 others from around that time.

But an MMO then was basically just an environment and some mobs to grind.
    "Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society." - Aristotle
  • christianmacchristianmac Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited February 2015

What? do you live on a planet where everything is perfect and nothing ever goes wrong?
    77TH FIGHTER SQUADRON
  • leceterleceter Member Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Then how would they be able to buy new shiny things for Geko to play with? :mad:

If Gecko only would play. Instead he is just talking about how to play.
    edited February 2015
    What? do you live on a planet where everything is perfect and nothing ever goes wrong?

There's a difference between things going wrong and things going wrong.... in this case it keeps going wrong.... and they don't seem to be able to fix it
  • bumperthumperbumperthumper Member Posts: 513 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    May i ask what mess?

/Sarcasm off

You DO realize that if you /sarcasm off, then you are actually turning <sarcasm> on, meaning that your snippy remark wasn't sarcasm to begin with, since it was off in the first place, right?

Back on topic, though.

Yes, I would love to be able to click abilities again. I pretty much do "Left Click Mouse Rapid Fire III" in order to get things to pop now.
    A proud member of The Collective ARMADA
    NOT A FAN OF ARC!
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Having ppl wait 7 hours, only to have the server back up for only 10 minutes, is not a good thing, cheap apologetics despite.

No need to dwell on it indefinitely, but it was definitely a mess.
    3lsZz0w.jpg