test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

KDF Shuttle que

brog1brog1 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
is it broken or just no one playing it?

ive been q'd for 50 mins, had 1 pop-up but it got cancelled as not enough players.:confused:

it says average wait time 6 mins 25s on the UI and always 0 playing.:(

bit of a bust so far.
Post edited by brog1 on

Comments

• Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    There has been a considerable lack of participation in general PvE queued maps due to the changes of delta rising.

Its shuttle weekend though. This really sounds odd but if its KDF only map could realy take some time to fill with enough players.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    woodwhitywoodwhity Member Posts: 2,636 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Shuttleevents have to be factionwide, else KDF never gets to play.
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    woodwhity wrote: »
    Shuttleevents have to be factionwide, else KDF never gets to play.

Then it sounds really odd. There should be a few players playing it...
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Then it sounds really odd. There should be a few players playing it...

You need 15 players to start it. Easy on fedside, not so easy on kdf.

And that problem has been there since years.
  • Options
    brog1brog1 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    finaly got to do a round, 80 min wait.......the wait time now says 6min 35s instead of the prev 6 min 25s......
  • Options
    lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I had a similar experience and i'm playing a fed toon. Started the countdown at least 3 times but then stopped and disappeared at each attempt. By the time we got started there were at least 2 queues worth of players waiting so no idea what was going on.
    SulMatuul.png
  • Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Why are we still keeping kdf separate on this??
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Options
    mhirtescmhirtesc Member Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Shuttle Events are lame. It's like being asked to go into a tank fight in a VW Beetle. I'm only logging in to refine my daily Dil and hoping a non-lame weekend event comes along eventually.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    mhirtesc wrote: »
    Shuttle Events are lame. It's like being asked to go into a tank fight in a VW Beetle. I'm only logging in to refine my daily Dil and hoping a non-lame weekend event comes along eventually.

Bruce Willis would win with the Beetle. You are just not that epic ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    I got the kdf to go in about 5 min this morning. We got rival klingon as enemy. ha! Why could we not join with some brave feds to kill these Qovpatlh.

trying out the To'Duj Fighter with dual disruptor cannons. Lots of fun. Very canon. ha.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The KDF Shuttle Queue will have a tougher time happening for the same reason nobody does Big Dig. Requires too many people to get it started.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    seannewboyseannewboy Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    woodwhity wrote: »
    Bruce Willis would win with the Beetle. You are just not that epic ;)

Bruce Campbell could do it with a screwdriver.
    New home of the Romulan Republic.
    I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
    I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
    I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    seannewboy wrote: »
    Bruce Campbell could do it with a screwdriver.

Bought for a bargain at S-Mart, probably.

"Shop smart! Shop S-Mart!"
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    waldotrekwaldotrek Member Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    For the record I was getting into the cue on my KDF toon way into the weee hours this morning 2am-ish here in the USA. So yes players are playing this.
    Former Moderator 10-28-16
  • Options
    centaurianalphacentaurianalpha Member Posts: 1,150 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    For what it's worth, I just hadn't gotten my new KDF shuttles equipped yet. I expect to be online with them tonite, though a bit late for some (time zone = GMT-7).
    Expendables Fleet: Andrew - Bajoran Fed Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist Gwyllim - Human Fed Delta Tac
    Savik - Vulcan Fed Temporal Sci
    Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Alien KDF Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer D'nesh - Orion KDF Scientist Ghen'khan - Liberated KDF Tac
    Welcome to StarBug Online - to boldly Bug where no bug has been before!
    STO player since November 2013
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,526 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'm supposed to be working until 5 PM Pacific, then I need to decide how to equip my shuttles. I got the To'duj Fighter for buying some Zen (first time buyer pack) so I might try that tonight.

For the Fleet Alert one, you have to be in a large fleet, right? Large enough to get 20 of your fleet mates to join the queue?
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    I'm supposed to be working until 5 PM Pacific, then I need to decide how to equip my shuttles. I got the To'duj Fighter for buying some Zen (first time buyer pack) so I might try that tonight.

For the Fleet Alert one, you have to be in a large fleet, right? Large enough to get 20 of your fleet mates to join the queue?

It doesn't have to be all from your fleet. You can just join the public queue for the fleet alert.