test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Into total degradation

tremere12tremere12 Member Posts: 477 Arc User
The spectacular server downtime of today gave me some time to write this.

It's a free game, so who cares about anything? Well, in that case it's a free opportunity to give some so called freedom of speech. Take it or leave it, I don't care about further replies, I just want the devs by some miraculous chance to read this.

Aside from the blatant greed and demented grinding of the new season, I want to say that the game has finally deteriorated into being a struggle to even move from point A to B without suffering a massive, crippling assault of bugs.

Now the question is how long will this be tolerated? The ignoring of bugs - hastily making making new content and useless, overcomplicated features at a rapid pace - ignoring the heap of old bugs - bringing in heap of new bugs - fixing the new ones, but yet at the same time bringing in more bugs... in a cycle of horror.

I think I may have read today randomly on zone chat someone saying "It's not lag, it's a feature!"

We may be idiots, but even idiots may tire of bull****. If PWE likes zeh money, why not bother to actually fix the game first before you lose everyone, even the precious whales?

Honestly I hope this served as constructive criticism rather than to start a fire. Why can't the game *function* normally, like let's say most other mmorpgs?

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Bluegeek
Post edited by tremere12 on

Comments

• jst455jst455 Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    tldr. you suck
    Actual Join Date: Feb 2009
  • imruinedimruined Member Posts: 1,457 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    tremere12 wrote: »
    Honestly I hope this served as constructive criticism rather than to start a fire.

Nope, this was nothing more than a (at times offensive) rant at Cryptic... It can hardly be considered constructive under those circumstances...
    The entitlement is strong in these forums...

not_funny_Q_shadows_small.jpg
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Take it or leave it, I don't care about further replies

At least you admit up front that you don't care about anyone but yourself, kudos for the honesty.
  • millimidgetmillimidget Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    jst455 wrote: »
    tldr. you suck
    Actually, it was pretty amusing.

And there does seem to be good reason to suspect that the game may be beyond salvaging in this regard.
    imruined wrote: »
    Nope, this was nothing more than a (at times offensive) rant at Cryptic...
    Seeing as mentioning any sort of complaint or issue is construed on these forums as being offensive....

Incidentally, he seems to blame everything on PWE. You were the first person to mention Cryptic in this thread.
    "Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society." - Aristotle
  • imruinedimruined Member Posts: 1,457 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Seeing as mentioning any sort of complaint or issue is construed on these forums as being offensive....

Incidentally, he seems to blame everything on PWE. You were the first person to mention Cryptic in this thread.
    The server itself is now pretty much dying of AIDS.
    I don't know what PWE is intending or what manner of inbred creatures from pluto they are hiring to work on the game,

I would read such remarks as being directed at Cryptic, along with demands to 'fix the game', as this is not within PWE's role... If such remarks were directed at me, I'd consider them offensive...

So, I stand by what I said...

However, there is such a thing as constructive criticism... Ranting without any specific points, while calling those who work on the game 'inbred creatures', like the OP's post, is not constructive criticism...
    The entitlement is strong in these forums...

not_funny_Q_shadows_small.jpg
  • bobtheskull99bobtheskull99 Member Posts: 706 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    .... from the blatant greed and demented grinding of ..... embarrassing devolution and a reversion from adulthood to infancy - .....e server itself is now pretty much dying of AIDS.

......manner of inbred creatures from pluto they are hiring to work on the game

yep....totally constructive......nothing offensive here....:rolleyes:
  • tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    edited February 2015
    . . . The server itself is now pretty much dying of AIDS. . . .

. . . what manner of inbred creatures from pluto they are hiring to work on the game . . .

Honestly I hope this served as constructive criticism rather than to start a fire.

Hmmm . . . quite.
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • generalmocogeneralmoco Member Posts: 1,634
    edited February 2015
    Well we do have facofangs from taconia.... Soooo oh and we have salami inferno.. had branflakes.... :) I think I'm hungry
  • empireofsteveempireofsteve Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    tacofangs wrote: »
    Hmmm . . . quite.

How did your survive on Pluto and why are you not in a lab being experimented on?
    NERF CANNONS - THEY NEED A 50% NERF
    CRUISERS NEED A 206% HULL BUFF
  • bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Okay... I apparently missed this thread.

Bye.
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
This discussion has been closed.