test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wanted: Veteran BOffs

stoltsstolts Member Posts: 482 Arc User
edited February 2015 in Federation Discussion
I don't know if this is the appropriate section or if there is a section for posting this type of thread... sorry in advance :o

It is a long shot but anyone selling their Veteran BOffs :confused:

I'm guessing these BOffs are quite sought after even though I haven't seen much thread activity on them. If you want anonymity you can send me mail ingame @stolts and we can converse from there.

I would be able to complete my Lifetime/Veteran theme:
-Liberated Borg or Talaxian character wearing Lifetime/Veteran appareal.
-Displaying Lifetime/Veteran title.
-Veteran BOffs wearing Lifetime/Veteran appareal.
-Android BOff wearing Lifetime/Veteran appareal.
-Veteran ship and shuttle using Veteran bridge and material.
-Fireworks.
-Mugato pet.
-HQ is Captain's Table*.

It will be an expensive theme but well worth it imo. Thanks in advance :)

*Btw thank you to PWE/Cryptic for putting back the Exchange, Tailor, Mail, and Bank in the Captain's Table. Now only if it had a Dabo table :D
1686is5.jpg
The first Belfast was commanded by Captain Ve'Kal Shon until its destruction in 2409. A new ship was commissioned bearing the same name and registry as special dispensation to then newly promoted Captain Edward XIII for his pivotal role during the renewed Dominion War.
Post edited by stolts on

Comments

• futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    As of the last patch, commissioned boffs can no longer be traded. You should have asked a week ago.
  • stoltsstolts Member Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Oh wow really :confused: Bummer :( Thanks for the info :o
    1686is5.jpg
    The first Belfast was commanded by Captain Ve'Kal Shon until its destruction in 2409. A new ship was commissioned bearing the same name and registry as special dispensation to then newly promoted Captain Edward XIII for his pivotal role during the renewed Dominion War.
  • admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    You could always just buy the Lifetime Subscription, and get everything in one shot. Thats really your only option anyway at this time.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • tcostiktcostik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    You could always just buy the Lifetime Subscription, and get everything in one shot. Thats really your only option anyway at this time.

Except Vet boffs were rewarded due to devaluation when the game went F2P, not from the lifetime subscription.