test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

fix loadouts!

nevawinnanevawinna Member Posts: 281 Arc User
Every time I log into the game now all my boffs are unequipped. Sometimes loading the loadout fixes it, sometimes it doesnt. Usually messes up your hotbar in the process. Once you have fixed it there is a really good chance that they will randomly become unequipped AGAIN when you change zones. Like, enter a STF. Or start a mission. Fun in either case, playing without any skills equipped makes things more challenging for sure.:mad:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• lonestar1017lonestar1017 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    There is a discussion about this in another forum string where Cryocryptic, I think is the name says he has logged onto his private account and was unable to recreate what we are saying about the loadouts. Thus not very likely to be fixed anytime soon. As you can see it isn't even listed as a known issue. Even though it affects almost every player on. I even tested it. I Loaded my new Kobali Samsar, assigned boff stations doff stations, tray loadout. Then took a screen shot. Came back the next day, boffs are awol. Loaded the load out I saved it too. Nothing. Did it again, this time went to the stations tab. My boffs returned however my powertray was in shambles. The problem exists. Good luck getting them to admit it.
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    nevawinna wrote: »
    Fun in either case, playing without any skills equipped makes things more challenging for sure.:mad:

Psht, please don’t give them ideas. They could sell it as feature as in result of enemy boarding parties or hidden boff assignments to sickbay. :o

But yea you are correct. This is currently the most annoying in game bug available. I wonder if it will be fixed before the Defera City one or right after it. :rolleyes:
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • lonestar1017lonestar1017 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    CrypticFrost was the name. And this is what he said...

I've been trying to reproduce this, but I'm just not seeing it. Nor did I see it while playing over the weekend on my personal account. So I've got some questions to try and track this down.

Do you see this on every map transfer? If not, how often and on what type of transfer? e.g. beaming up from ground to space, loading into space queues, etc.

Are there any particular maps that seem to cause this to happen more than others?

Do you change ships and/or Boffs often? If so, how often after a change of Boffs do you see this happen?

Does this occur from the moment you log in, or do you have to be playing a while first? If the latter, approximately ow long before you see it happen?

Do you experience the same issue on Tribble? If so, is it more frequent or less?
  • dpsloss88dpsloss88 Member Posts: 765 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The Game is no longer supported. Only the parts where you send them money are supported...
  • bumperthumperbumperthumper Member Posts: 513 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    As you can see it isn't even listed as a known issue.

If this isn't a known issue, it makes me wonder if QA (if they actually exist) is even playing the same version the player base is.

This happens: ALL. THE. TIME.

On an upnote, at least the equipment loadout is working now. It is for me, at least.
    A proud member of The Collective ARMADA
    NOT A FAN OF ARC!
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Is not a loadout issue, i get the same problem rather frequently and haven't set any loadouts on any character.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
This discussion has been closed.