test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Accolade List

Comments

• vsilverwings1vsilverwings1 Member Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    There is no 5yr anni accolade that I've seen Done everything that can be done on 8 characters and nothing has popped.

Unless the party patrol gives something (which I'm told no or at least it would be easy to find if it were) then there is none for this year.
  • katanahiryukatanahiryu Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I am on virnat and the flowers #2 wont spawn.
    Any idea what's wrong?

Also it occured to me that the 5th anniversary accolade maybe locked until the kobali set is fully released.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • allyoftheforceallyoftheforce Member Posts: 735 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I am on virnat and the flowers #2 wont spawn.
    Any idea what's wrong?

Also it occured to me that the 5th anniversary accolade maybe locked until the kobali set is fully released.

If you're using the map I posted in here earlier, it is a bit to the right of the area I circled. The flower also doesn't glow. So it may be a bit hard to find.
  • phyrexianherophyrexianhero Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The "Dust to Dust" mission accolade Platform Elitist (Complete platform section on very hard) is not completing for me. I've done it on very hard, without dying or touching panels, but still didn't get it. Only one keeping me from Kobali Completionist (Complete all accolades) now.
    Playing since January 2010. STOwiki administrator. Accolade hunter.
    My STOwiki page | Reachable in-game @PhyrexianHero
    Fed Armada: Section 31 (level 730, 2700+ members)
    KDF Armada: Klingon Intelligence (level 699, 2100+ members)
  • xst4mxxst4mx Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    This morning I received the accolade "Light Stepper" (Finish the ramp puzzle in "Ashes to Ashes" without triggering any of the panels) [10 pts.].
    I did not find any reference to this accolade in this thread, so I wanted to communicate.
  • painfullylargepainfullylarge Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The "Dust to Dust" mission accolade Platform Elitist (Complete platform section on very hard) is not completing for me. I've done it on very hard, without dying or touching panels, but still didn't get it. Only one keeping me from Kobali Completionist (Complete all accolades) now.

not 100% certain, but you may have to be successful on your very first attempt at it. meaning you have to completely cancel the mission and pick it back up--and do it successfully--in order for it to register. don't quote me on that, but i had a similar experience on one of my alts.

on my primary, i did it on the 2nd time through the mission, and it registered fine--first time was a charm.
    edited February 2015
    xst4mx wrote: »
    This morning I received the accolade "Light Stepper" (Finish the ramp puzzle in "Ashes to Ashes" without triggering any of the panels) [10 pts.].
    I did not find any reference to this accolade in this thread, so I wanted to communicate.

Light Stepper is one of the ones i listed--i just didn't have the actual name for it.
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    If you're using the map I posted in here earlier, it is a bit to the right of the area I circled. The flower also doesn't glow. So it may be a bit hard to find.

I've also had that flower not spawn, as in: not that it isn't interactible, there's simply no flower aywhere around at all.

Also, I've had the debris near the beam-in point bugged in that it coudln't be scanned (no glow, no interaction possible).

Seems like a very bugged accolade, this one.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • allyoftheforceallyoftheforce Member Posts: 735 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    toiva wrote: »
    I've also had that flower not spawn, as in: not that it isn't interactible, there's simply no flower aywhere around at all.

Also, I've had the debris near the beam-in point bugged in that it coudln't be scanned (no glow, no interaction possible).

Seems like a very bugged accolade, this one.

Strange indeed. I'll make a run through it sometime and see if anything might have changed with the last patch. If you want to make a run through it teamed, let me know in game.
    edited February 2015
    Strange indeed. I'll make a run through it sometime and see if anything might have changed with the last patch. If you want to make a run through it teamed, let me know in game.

If I have time, I'll go replay it and report here.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.

edited February 2015
    Locations of the 5 Lore items on Virinat, mission Shadow Play.

Thanks! I got this today. :)
  • swatopswatop Member Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    ive tried to get the "Platform Elitist" accolade done but no matter how often i play that part on very hard it never gives me the accolade
    ive tried it at least 10 times (always on very hard) but never got it
    got all other accolades from that mission but ive no idea whats wrong with this one
    edited February 2015
    swatop wrote: »
    ive tried to get the "Platform Elitist" accolade done but no matter how often i play that part on very hard it never gives me the accolade
    got all other accolades from that mission but ive no idea whats wrong with this one

Still haven't been able to verify if it's a beam-out limitation that doesn't reset. I've only gotten it on my primary--and failed every other time I've tried. Cryptic would do very well to break that section up so that you don't have to slog through the electricity & maze to get to the platforms--and to fix it so beam-out/in would reset the whole thing so you can retry the accolades.
    edited February 2015
    If I have time, I'll go replay it and report here.

Just ran it, this time all objects were interactible.

Also don't know if it's my graphics settings, but the second flower really isn't visible at all. I just see grass there. http://postimg.org/image/uv4diwpz3/ The Vulcan is right where I interacted with the 'flower'.

• bberge1701bberge1701 Member Posts: 726 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2015
    Still holding out hope for a 5 year anniversary accolade. I wonder if it's tied to completing the Kobali space set from "Dust to Dust", which won't be completable until the final piece is released....
  • timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    just picked up the final piece in the kobali space set in dust to dust and i can honestly say, no year 5 celebration accolade popped at all.. :(
  • senatorvreenaksenatorvreenak Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Ditto, got the ship, replayed dust to dust for all the gear, completed all the other episode accolades... still no celebration. :(
  • katanahiryukatanahiryu Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Just ran it, this time all objects were interactible.

Also don't know if it's my graphics settings, but the second flower really isn't visible at all. I just see grass there. http://postimg.org/image/uv4diwpz3/ The Vulcan is right where I interacted with the 'flower'.

Same for me, it is invisible, but can be activated if you are right on top of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chrono200882chrono200882 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Someone has a solution for the last 5 years accolade?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Someone has a solution for the last 5 years accolade?

i do wish the accolade dev would step forward to shed some light on this, for it would put us at rest if he simply said, in previous years the "Celebration Year 1,2,3 and 4 Accolade" paid 100 points, so this year we spread it out over all the individual accolades within the dust to dust mission with a couple extra accolades to top it off to make it more of a challenge for everyone to enjoy getting and achieving, but alas i dont think we are going to hear from him or her as time is fast running out with only so many days of the anniversary left to go.. :(
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    swatop wrote: »

Me too...all I can figure is touching the glow panels may count as "dying," even if you jump off the platform before it retracts. For both the very hard and generic version of the complete without dying accolade.

EDIT: Confirmed...this time I made it through without touching the panels at all and got both dont die accolades at once.
  • captainiwwcaptainiww Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i do wish the accolade dev would step forward to shed some light on this, for it would put us at rest if he simply said, in previous years the "Celebration Year 1,2,3 and 4 Accolade" paid 100 points, so this year we spread it out over all the individual accolades within the dust to dust mission with a couple extra accolades to top it off to make it more of a challenge for everyone to enjoy getting and achieving, but alas i dont think we are going to hear from him or her as time is fast running out with only so many days of the anniversary left to go.. :(

Anyone try to activate all dead end ways at maze ??, maybe this is one more hidden accolade.

i didnt try, please tell me if someone tried.

or 10 times QParty popper daily and/or 10times QOmega daily

i havn't this time - please tell me if someone have all alternatives without - 5 year accolade

gl&hf

IWW
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,247 Community Moderator
    edited February 2015
    captainiww wrote: »
    Anyone try to activate all dead end ways at maze ??, maybe this is one more hidden accolade.

i didnt try, please tell me if someone tried.

or 10 times QParty popper daily and/or 10times QOmega daily

i havn't this time - please tell me if someone have all alternatives without - 5 year accolade

gl&hf

IWW

Seems I read here somewhere that someone did activate all of the maze consoles but it didn't have an accolade. I did this, too (assuming that I didn't miss one) and got no accolade.

Additionally, I've tweeted Devs directly about this with the only answer coming from Taco, who said that he didn't know anything about it and passed the question along. Still no answer.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • angelus214angelus214 Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    So with the imminent reduction in sector blocks im worried about the "Defender of accolades" personally im running nothing but these in order to get them before they may possibly be removed given there will only be quadrant maps in the future.

Anyone heard any word on what will happen to these accolades officially. I know with removal of star clusters they kept the accolades by associtating with doff missions but havent heard anything on sector blocks yet.
    Untitled_1.jpg

Executive Officer of Alpha Squadron
    edited February 2015
    angelus214 wrote: »
    So with the imminent reduction in sector blocks im worried about the "Defender of accolades" personally im running nothing but these in order to get them before they may possibly be removed given there will only be quadrant maps in the future.

Anyone heard any word on what will happen to these accolades officially. I know with removal of star clusters they kept the accolades by associtating with doff missions but havent heard anything on sector blocks yet.

This is news to me. I don't really get what's wrong with the sector blocks. Maybe they could re-organize them so that Eta Eradani links to Alpha Triangulari and Alpha Cingulari links with Orellius. Other than that, I have no complaints.
  • kepler11kepler11 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Reading though here it seems that if you didn't get the pit accolades on the first run (before dying) you can't get them. Which I have verified several times. Has there been any official word whether this is a bug that will be fixed before the event is over or is it "working as intended"? :confused:
  • ravenofborgravenofborg Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    angelus214 wrote: »

Ooh! I didn't even consider that. I'll have to rush through the end of the GO DSE this weekend. I'd hate to miss it by less than 15 runs after all the work I've put into it.
  • dzsonaszgdzsonaszg Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hello All,

Viscous Cycle Anomaly scan accolade works now.
    Go for it!

Mission] Accolade complete: Always Time for Science

Cheers!
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2015
    Hi guys,

I'm seeing some questions about Deep Space Encounters and Red Alerts, so I'd like to address them. Keep in mind that what I'm about to say is completely subject to change, so we may look back on this one day and go, "haha commanderander you were so crazy".

Red Alerts remain relatively unchanged, aside from a small bit. If a Red Alert is active, you will get the option to warp to the location on the map. From there, you can enter the Red Alert, and everything else plays out as it currently does on live.

Deep Space Encounters (DSE's) have been entirely revamped... ish. The way they work now is that a deep space encounter will appear in an area for a limited time and your mini-map will display a special icon to show that the DSE is active.

Players enter the DSE map and defeat waves of incoming enemies. Your level and the enemy level in the map depends on which quadrant you entered the DSE in. The number of enemies in each wave is determined by the number of players on the map. After a certain number of waves, the instance (should) be closed out, and no further people can enter them. This is done to prevent people from entering finished or near finished maps.

When you have defeated 5 waves, the mission is complete and you are rewarded right away based upon your participation. The rewards right now are subject to change, so I'd rather just wait for people to start testing the DSEs on Tribble instead of specifying what the rewards are currently set to.

Each DSE can have up to 10 players in it. If a DSE has more than 8 players when the 5 waves are completed, it triggers a bonus stage to defeat a few more waves for extra rewards.

So, here's a quick example. I start fighting a group of Borg in a DSE. I show up alone and start fighting the first wave. Admiral Tacofangs shows up and helps me finish off the first wave. The second wave spawns in and now is set up for two of us. While we're fighting the second wave, Commander bortis shows up. We defeat the second wave, and the third wave is now balanced for 3 players. Vice Admiral gorgonzola enters the DSE from sector space, but he's put into a new one because our instance is locked due to our progress in the mission.

Myself, Taco, and Bortis are fighting wave 3, but towards the end, Taco logs out because he's a Very Important Person. Wave 4 sees that there are now only 2 people on the map and balances itself accordingly.

I hope this clears up our plans with Red Alerts and Deep Space Encounters. I want to iterate that everything I've said above is not set in stone and is subject to change based off of feedback on Tribble. So, if something seems odd to you, feel free to jump onto the test server when this is up, check it out, and give us your feedback!

FYI, accelerate your DSE farming for accolades. The accolades have been removed. Get them now before S10 drops!
  • ltcmdjamescoreltcmdjamescore Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    lucho80 wrote: »
    FYI, accelerate your DSE farming for accolades. The accolades have been removed. Get them now before S10 drops!

Umm, where did you find that information... No one said they'll remove it (doesn't mean they won't).
    izNBNFT.jpg