test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please let us reclaim the Kobali Samsar Cruiser

commphynixcommphynix Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited February 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Greetings!

Recently I acquired the Kobali Samsar cruiser and through my own stupidity I discarded the warp core by accident. I couldn't find the warp core in the dil store to reclaim it so I thought I would just discard the ship and claim another one. To my terror however I realised I couldn't slot the event reputation project again so now I have permanently lost my ship :(

I would really like to obtain this fantastic ship again during the 5th anniversary event so please cryptic could you add the ability to reslot the project it would be really appreciated its not like I can make profit from it. I am a lifetimer and have played since free-to-play and spent a lot of time playing and have only ever asked for this one simple thing. Id hate to be permanently punished for making a human mistake.

Please cryptic!, let me aquire the ship again!
Post edited by commphynix on

Comments

• angelus214angelus214 Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    as much as it pains me to do so as the OP is in my fleet and I use his misery as a source of amusement.

I must agree that a way to reclaim this ship is a necessity. with the exception of lockbox and lobi i believe every ship is reclaimable and should be so given they are a major part of our enjoyment of the game and much as in real life we give them personas and treat them accordingly.

please dont allow my poor peasant of a fleet mate to pine over his lost samsar cryptic it wouldnt be very starfleet of you.
    Untitled_1.jpg

Executive Officer of Alpha Squadron
  • dangergnom81dangergnom81 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Yeah, sometimes u are just human...so it would be nice, if they are making it possible for you to reclaim it in some way.

Hopefully they do it. And i think, you are not the only one, who did this by accident. There are maybe some more peops out there, that did same thing...

good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]They shall be My Hammer, the sword in My hand, the gauntlet about My fist, the bane of My foes and woes of the treacherous. When no others may stand beside them, they shall fight. Only the greatest shall enter their ranks, for unto them do I entrust stewardship over the Gates of Hell.
    - The Emperor about the GreyKnights
    edited February 2015
    additionally why cant you reclaim any and all ships you have bought? thats a bit weird really.
    Untitled_1.jpg

• revandarklighterrevandarklighter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    You'll be able to reclaim it from lobi store soon. Do you really think cryptic lets the chance pass that only one i**** invests money in 3000 lockboxes to get enough lobi for the ship?
    edited February 2015
    ive never seen an event ship in the lobi store. why would it be reclaimable from there if its a event ship?
    Untitled_1.jpg

• tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    angelus214 wrote: »
    ive never seen an event ship in the lobi store. why would it be reclaimable from there if its a event ship?

Dyson Ship.

This year's anni ship will be in the lobbi store as well after the event is over.
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    tigeraries wrote: »
    Dyson Ship.

This year's anni ship will be in the lobbi store as well after the event is over.

For a nominal fee of course!

:eek::D:rolleyes:
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    tigeraries wrote: »
    Dyson Ship.

Course, the Dyson was a T5 9 console boat instead of a FT5 10 console boat, so it went for 600 Lobi instead of the standard 800 Lobi. With the Samsar being the full FT6 11 console boat, would one expect it to go for the full 900 Lobi price of a FT6 11 console boat, eh? I'm figuring yeah....
  • cookee90cookee90 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    You should be reimbursed with the vaadwaur manasa ship ;)
  • commphynixcommphynix Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i could understand them not letting us reclaim the ship outside of the anniversary I wouldn't complain then. but its the fact the anniversary is still running....im still playing ....AND I have the qmendations to get it again so why are cryptic stopping me? its not like Ive only played 2days and have missed my chance to obtain it. I play every single day and the event is still right here and I should be allowed the opportunity to obtain the ship again theres no reason not too. im not going to spend lobi on a free ship its madness lol.
  • greeninvadergreeninvader Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i really like the idea , that you should be able to reclame a event ship . im sure that cryptic will hear u and make this happen :) i support the idea 100% , and i know that there is alot of other players there will support it too :)
  • alexvio1alexvio1 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Why Samsar only? We must have possibility to reclaim ANY boxed ship. Put a boxed ship to the ship vendor after unboxing a box = problem solved!
  • dourifdourif Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    ok, so I was going to say, 'hey you can reclaim the Shotgun from the Mirror event, why not a ship (from an event) too' and went to double check to see if I had remembered it right. Turns out you can reclaim not only the shotgun, but also the breen console as well as the Kobali WarpCoreand singularityCore and console!!!! If only we'd known the OP wouldn't have ditched his ship to see if he could get the core back. Just go to the dilithum store click reclaim.

edit: What's weird is that it labels the shotgun as unavailable (grey) but when I claim the core (of which I now have two) it disappears from the list and then reappears when I discard it from my inventory.
  • revandarklighterrevandarklighter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    dourif wrote: »
    ok, so I was going to say, 'hey you can reclaim the Shotgun from the Mirror event, why not a ship (from an event) too' and went to double check to see if I had remembered it right. Turns out you can reclaim not only the shotgun, but also the breen console as well as the Kobali WarpCoreand singularityCore and console!!!! If only we'd known the OP wouldn't have ditched his ship to see if he could get the core back. Just go to the dilithum store click reclaim.

edit: What's weird is that it labels the shotgun as unavailable (grey) but when I claim the core (of which I now have two) it disappears from the list and then reappears when I discard it from my inventory.

What shotgun? I only got Hakeev...

Edit: googled it. TRIBBLE. that is prety cool,and I missed it...
  • gooberjones1701gooberjones1701 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I agree with the above post's arguments. I enjoy playing STO, but I'm not a 'calculate every variant' type of person. So I will keep something for a little while, get rid of it, and then find out that I really wanted it.:(

Maybe you could offer a 'mulligan rule'; once a year allow a player a chance to reclaim an event prize.:D
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    edited February 2015
    ouch... I hope cryptic listens and allows this... I mean hell if ya have the qmendations why not? Especially while the event is still running
  • commphynixcommphynix Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Thank you to everyone who supports me in wanting to be able to claim the ship as many times as we want. I must make it clear cryptic, that im not asking for the ships available ALL the time, but surely while the event is active i should be allowed to claim it.By allowing us to do so Cryptic lose nothing, but you will gain fan support and loyalty. Surely by fixing this its a small but satisfying win not just for cryptic but players too.

Please Cryptic i hope you see sence and listen to our plea
  • locutusnrglocutusnrg Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    commphynix wrote: »
    Thank you to everyone who supports me in wanting to be able to claim the ship as many times as we want. I must make it clear cryptic, that im not asking for the ships available ALL the time, but surely while the event is active i should be allowed to claim it.By allowing us to do so Cryptic lose nothing, but you will gain fan support and loyalty. Surely by fixing this its a small but satisfying win not just for cryptic but players too.

Please Cryptic i hope you see sence and listen to our plea

In what ive researched all lost items and claims must be directed at [email]customer.service@perfectworld.com. This[/email] is per smirk when someone deleted a RMC that was awarded. Contact them in effort to reclaim that ship. You will be contacted by a GM. I prefer to talk to Sailor Mu very helpful and gets the job done. Thank you for your time and being a fellow lifer.
    LOQTUS2 of UNIMATRIX-001
    HIVEMIND
  • boogieman6boogieman6 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    c,mon let the poor guy get the ship back .... who cares if hes trans-gender (damn did i say that out loud?)
    :)
  • brainstaplerbrainstapler Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    My rank is commander (26) and I purchased the Kobali Samsar cruiser with the qmendations and it went through but when I went to change my ship it wasn't listed. Was it disappeared?

Is this because I have to be a vice admiral for it to be playable and when I reach that rank will the ship reappear in the list (unlocked?)
  • darkjeffdarkjeff Member Posts: 2,590 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    We could reclaim the Ambassador class from when Temporal Ambassador came out for one of the Anniversaries. Shame they ditched that method. :\
  • khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2015
    It's high time we got the ability to reclaim any and all ships we've owned on a character. Anniversary, Fleet, Lobi, Lockbox. This whole use once then if you discard it's just gone is bull.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!