captainmatt2captainmatt2 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
edited February 2015 in PvP Gameplay
surprised? dont be
Post edited by captainmatt2 on

Comments

• starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    surprised? dont be

If you have any actual hard evidence that this is going to happen, show it. Otherwise, you're sh*tposting to start a riot.

Taco already stated down in the Foundry subforum that they're keeping the existing star systems.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    They realized its a pvp zone... and well, we cant have that. It disrupts the farmers.
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • whamhammer1whamhammer1 Member Posts: 2,290 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    bitemepwe wrote: »
    They realized its a pvp zone... and well, we cant have that. It disrupts the farmers.

Maybe theyll have a glitch and SB24 will become a PvP zone. :)
  • etherealplanesetherealplanes Member Posts: 414
    edited February 2015
    Maybe theyll have a glitch and SB24 will become a PvP zone. :)

Or better yet the ground portion of starbase 24 will become available again. The current dev team might not even know it exists LOL
  • whamhammer1whamhammer1 Member Posts: 2,290 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Or better yet the ground portion of starbase 24 will become available again. The current dev team might not even know it exists LOL

I really think the whole SB24 map, ground and space would be an excellent building point for some PvP missions. They have a lot of maps that are there waiting to be repurposed.