test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Obtaining Veteran BOFFs

crazyned1066crazyned1066 Member Posts: 198 Arc User
edited February 2015 in The Academy
I'm interested in obtaining the veteran boffs at the vendor below Admiral Quinn's office.

I'd like to take advantage of their space traits. How does one go about getting these officers?

They seem to require a special form of currency.

If you can't get these without being a life time subscriber, what other options are there? (I know I can get Romulan Embassy Boff)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tcostiktcostik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    How does one go about getting these officers?

You don't. Vet boffs were given out when the game went F2P, as compensation to those players who got screwed in the conversion.

You used to be able to get them on the various trading channels, but its been a good year or so since I've seen any for sale. They also go for bugship level amounts of EC. Even if you could find one, which is likely to never happen, they're just not worth it. Slot Romulans with SRO in your tac spots, and use Pirate trait boffs (Diplomacy reward/new hierachy boff) instead.
  • crazyned1066crazyned1066 Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    tcostik wrote: »
    You don't. Vet boffs were given out when the game went F2P, as compensation to those players who got screwed in the conversion.

You used to be able to get them on the various trading channels, but its been a good year or so since I've seen any for sale. They also go for bugship level amounts of EC. Even if you could find one, which is likely to never happen, they're just not worth it. Slot Romulans with SRO in your tac spots, and use Pirate trait boffs (Diplomacy reward/new hierachy boff) instead.

Thanks for the info.

If you can't get them anymore, you'd think they'd remove that option from the vendor's list of services...
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Thanks for the info.

If you can't get them anymore, you'd think they'd remove that option from the vendor's list of services...

Those players might make new characters, or an old player might reactivate an account.

Also, for romulan dvex was given the veteran traits.