test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ushaan challenges on Andoria

predconpredcon Member Posts: 478 Arc User
edited February 2015 in The Academy
Are these still a thing? Or are the popup messages leftover from an older version of the game? I and a friend were trying to figure out how to start one, but couldn't get it. Are they just there for people who like roleplaying?
Post edited by predcon on

Comments

• ralphgraphiteralphgraphite Member Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Unfortunately, something that was never added in. Andoria was supposed to be a ground PVP map, but it never happened.

Would be hilarious if halfway through the anniversary event the devs turned on the functionality though...
  • deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Unfortunately, something that was never added in. Andoria was supposed to be a ground PVP map, but it never happened.

Would be hilarious if halfway through the anniversary event the devs turned on the functionality though...

Please :D

the forum rage here would be both great and entertaining...

then Andoria would crash :(
  • danimb80danimb80 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    At least no rubber-banding on Andoria... seems that 90% fear their toon will die every moment on Andoria, so the jump out :D
  • nolaxonolaxo Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'd really like to see some sort of activities added to Andoria. If not the ushaan, then something. I think it would be the perfect place to set up a year round winter resort even (maybe minus the magic snowmen. Maybe with some frozen lake events or mastiff hunting instead.
    I have 2 different mostly Andorian crews, I'd love to RP with them there a little more. Anyone know how to get the attention of the designers on this? :D
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t31.0-8/10845871_10153173041470530_6430889205399664998_o.jpg
  • nepsthennepsthen Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Yes, please give us more PVP ground options!
    The only time I have played it was more fun than the PVP space, and more balanced, too!
    >implying anyone ever plays PVP ground.
    DxDiag64 dump 19Feb2016: http://pastebin.com/1c0pkEuw