test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So Very Many to Ban

raeatraeat Member Posts: 186 Arc User
So very many to ban for not saying flowery nice things about the Cryptic screwage. How many excuses can you come up with for trying to stifle people stating legitimate concerns. How many can you ban until there is no one left?

How will the mods ever cope.

Still no death threats... not even under this provocation.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qtfl389dftpmdm7/Screenshot%202015-02-05%2013.22.11.png?dl=0
Before the historical revisionism.

Comments

• Options
    kthangkthang Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The sad part of your latter comment is that some day, in some game, there will be some person with mental issues that just snaps. I dread that day because that will change a lot.
  • Options
    ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    edited February 2015
    The mods don't make business decisions, and you have to give them props for even doing this job.

Don't bait them. It's cowardly and pointless.
  • Options
    nileight1nileight1 Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    So, according to you, this "provocation" is enough to warrant death threats?
    Seriously, it's time for you to unplug.
    Also, no one gets banned for criticism, they get banned for violating the forum rules.
    If they banned everyone for criticizing STO, there would be no forums.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    It's cowardly and pointless to accuse people of wrongs they did not commit just to mask that you are trying to silence critiques. That's cowardly and pointless - and self-defeating.

You can see how much my being banned for nothing has reformed me, can't you?

But lying about people. That disgraceful and disgusting.

And still no death threats... not even when the sickening white knights try to slander me.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    nileight01,

You are not qualified to put words in my mouth. Try reading before white knighting...

The reason I am so angry is because I was accused of issuing a death threat when I did not. I do not think there are any legitimate causes for death threats. Only you could take an expression against that as an expression for that. And that makes you an idiot.
  • Options
    pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I understand that the players are upset, but in the meantime, I will be closing threads like this one down as it only serves to incite further anger towards staff members.
This discussion has been closed.