test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Foundry Top 3 System not operational

lordarathronlordarathron Member Posts: 249 Arc User
I have not yet been able to see the new system in action. Is this because of the in-progress republish?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• rekurzionrekurzion Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Yes. The last time I was online (yesterday) there was only one spotlight mission available and a handful of others. I would give it a few more days (or longer) as the missions slowly become available again.
  • thegreendragoon1thegreendragoon1 Member Posts: 1,872 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Alright, at this point, I'm pretty sure that the Top 3 system isn't functioning. Two of my missions are published, in the top 20 on the top-rated list, and have nothing between the grant dialog and the Foundry door in the Culver System. Additionally, I have yet to see a single Foundry mission displayed anywhere.

CrypticFrost, let us know if there's anything you need from us to track down what's going on.

Additional info that might help. Here's one of my missions that's been republished and "should" meat all the requirements for the Top 3 system.

Title: In the Shadow of MIDAS, Part 1
    Mission ID: ST-HJ7NMF3PH
    Starting location: Culver System
  • crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited February 2015
    You are correct, the Top 3 tech is not working because it has been intentionally turned off. This is due to a bug found with its code that was contributing to the nasty lag we had. There is a fix for this that is supposed to be in Thursday's update, so the Top 3 won't be active until at least then.

Thanks for the reports.
    STO QA Team
  • druhindruhin Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    You are correct, the Top 3 tech is not working because it has been intentionally turned off. This is due to a bug found with its code that was contributing to the nasty lag we had. There is a fix for this that is supposed to be in Thursday's update, so the Top 3 won't be active until at least then.

Thanks for the reports.

Even if the Top 3 is made active on Thursday, Foundry functions is completely shut off atm anyways. So, the fix won't really do much (for now).
  • drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
    edited February 2015
    druhin wrote: »
    Even if the Top 3 is made active on Thursday, Foundry functions is completely shut off atm anyways. So, the fix won't really do much (for now).

Not completely. Editing is not online, but missions began coming back up on Monday, and many if not all are back now.
    The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
  • lordarathronlordarathron Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Thanks for the reports.
    And thank you for the response!
This discussion has been closed.