test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

need torpedo help

whistlerdavidwhistlerdavid Member Posts: 420 Arc User
can anyone tell me the name of the torpedoes that look like they make a black hole in space. i am dieing to get some. and where i can get them
Post edited by whistlerdavid on

Comments

• crowley875crowley875 Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited February 2015
  • jarvisandalfredjarvisandalfred Member Posts: 1,549 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2015
    I believe that the 'black hole of doom' is a console, called the Subspace Integration Circuit.

If it's in fact a torpedo, the only one I can think of would be the Gravometric Photon Torpedo launcher, but that's more like gravity wells that are red than black holes.
    SCM - Crystal C. (S) - [00:12] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 8.63M(713.16K) - Fed Sci

SCM - Hive (S) - [02:31] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 30.62M(204.66K) - Fed Sci

Tacs are overrated.

Game's best wiki

Build questions? Look here!
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,462 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    crowley875 wrote: »

That's a distortion, but this creates a gravity well on high yield: link
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • wazzagiowwazzagiow Member Posts: 769 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    it could be

the destabilized singularity console (aelahl light warbird battle cruiser) or the projected singularity console (d'deridex warbird battle cruiser retrofit)

both ships are found in the c-store.

also romulan ships when destroyed implode rather than explode and give the same kind of effect.
  • rollercoasterrollercoaster Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I think you might be asking about the Gravimetric Photon Torpedo from Dyson Reputation.

You need to get to tier 2 and then do the project that costs 500 Dyson marks, 2 Voth Cybernetic things, some dil and credits.

The Grav Torp on crits create a mini Grav well for 3 plus seconds in close proximity and the higher the particle gens you have the more damage they do.

They are best used on large groups of ships brought close together by a Grav Well then a Torpedo Spread 2 or 3 as Torp Spread mechanics means if one torp crits they all do so many mini Grav wells in the middle of your full ones rips everything apart.

If you meant the Projected Singularity Console, then that is available to non Romulans from a reward pack from a lock box, so also on the exchange.

Look under reward packs and make sure you choose the one for your faction as there are a Fed and KDF version.
  • whistlerdavidwhistlerdavid Member Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I think you might be asking about the Gravimetric Photon Torpedo from Dyson Reputation.

You need to get to tier 2 and then do the project that costs 500 Dyson marks, 2 Voth Cybernetic things, some dil and credits.

The Grav Torp on crits create a mini Grav well for 3 plus seconds in close proximity and the higher the particle gens you have the more damage they do.

They are best used on large groups of ships brought close together by a Grav Well then a Torpedo Spread 2 or 3 as Torp Spread mechanics means if one torp crits they all do so many mini Grav wells in the middle of your full ones rips everything apart.

If you meant the Projected Singularity Console, then that is available to non Romulans from a reward pack from a lock box, so also on the exchange.

Look under reward packs and make sure you choose the one for your faction as there are a Fed and KDF version.
    yep gravimetric torpedoes the one looked it up on you tube after reading your comment thank you
  • rollercoasterrollercoaster Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    You're welcome.:)

Enjoy the carnage!:D